Just A Regular Day

Hey.

Hey.

Hey.

Hey.

Hey Ellie.

Hey Ellie.

Uggghhh what? Elizabeth rolled over in her bed, putting her pillow on her head.

Oh, so you're awake? I never knew you woke up this early. Meliodas chuckled.

I hate you sometimes. Go away. Elizabeth checked her phone. 6:54. I still have four minutes to sleep, and I'd like to do that without being woken up by you.

Oh, was I interrupting your highnesses beauty sleep? Meliodas said mockingly. That just won't do.

Shut up.

Fine. But you'll never get rid of me.

Ellie?

Ellie?

Ellie?

Ellie?

What, Mel?

Good night.

Shut up!!!!!!

Meliodas sat in his bed and grinned. Waking Elizabeth up was fun. Especially if he woke up early.

"Meliodas! Get up!" His brother, Zeldris called from downstairs. "You better be fully dressed before you come downstairs! Because you'll be late if you don't!"

"Coming!" Meliodas yelled back. He put on black trousers, white shirt and a red tie. He pulled on some black shoes. He grabbed his school bag, phone and earphones before heading downstairs.

Zeldris was downstairs in the living room, eating some cake.

"Cake for breakfast? Seriously? You never let me do that!" Meliodas whined.

"Shut up. There's pancakes on a plate in the kitchen." Zeldris rolled his eyes.

"Yay! Pancakes!" Meliodas dashed to the kitchen. He grabbed the plate of warm pancakes and syrup and started eating. "Yummm!"

Hey, Mel?

What Ellie? Oh my god, your actually up!

Shut it. What are you eating?

How do you know I'm eating?

Because when you eat, I can hear your opinion on it.

How come I can't do that with you?

It's probably because I don't worship food like you do. And besides, you are terrible at blocking your thoughts off from me.

Oh okay, I'm not that terrible. It's just with food. It's pancakes by the way.

Not fair! Ellie pouted. I haven't had anything yet.

Are you still in bed.

What! Nooooo....

Sure. Get up.

Ugh fine.

Elizabeth stood up. As per usual, her sisters had abandoned her and were at their boyfriends, so she was left all alone in her house.

She grabbed her clothes and got changed. It was a dark blue skirt, white shirt with a blue blazer that had light pink trims. She put on some white kneehigh socks and her black flats.