-One-

He was out of the cyro, for the first time, three days in a row. Well that wasn't entirely true. Bucky had been out of it before but he wasn't quite himself back then. This time, in this three days he felt like, well he didn't feel like himself because he had no idea who that would be. He knew that he wasn't the winter soldier anymore but calling him Bucky also didn't feel completely right. He went through all of this and was nowhere near the old Bucky. Shuri ran- and still does a lot of tests on him and some of them went good and others didn't that good. But overall, Bucky would say that he made a huge step forward. A huge step into getting his mind, his thoughts back, figuring out who he was and being the one in charge of his actions. Thanks to Shuri since she also ran tests on him when he was still in cyro. Bucky liked her but he wasn't quite sure if Shuri liked him back or if he was just someone on which she could perform and test out all her tools. Either way it seemed to make her happy. Or maybe she just likes helping other people, Bucky thought. That would probably be the nicest thing. It still felt weird to let someone inside his mind again, considering what happened to him the last time something like that happened to Bucky but these people here in Wakanda seemed nice. At least they haven't tried to use him as a war machine, probably also because he was missing an arm. Thanks to Tony Stark at that point. 

Bucky currently sat on one of the benches in a pretty empty room in this high-tech area in Wakanda. It was kinda weird here but at the same time oddly comforting.
Shuri was on a break of his tests right now because she said that she couldn't do more than five a day otherwise it would be too much for Bucky's, still not totally healed brain, as one of the women of the Wakandian kings guard stepped in. She was wearing this Orange, red and golden Uniform and as weird as it was the first day, he now got used to it. All of the Wakandians he met in his short time of being here all looked so majestic, they looked like they had planned out each step and each action they would perform and Bucky couldn't help but thinking that he didn't fit in here. He was far away from being aware of all the steps he would take from now on. As he was in Romania for a time, his only goal was to make it through the day without being found or being killed. But know? Bucky didn't know if he even had something to aim for.
"We have the order to inform Mr. Steve Rogers as soon as you are out of the cyro and at a stable state of mind. He shall than come and visit you.", the guard said. Bucky's head snapped up to her. Steve.
"Am I?", Bucky asked.
"Are you what?", the guard asked back.
"Am I at a stable state of mind?", she looked at him frowning.
"I think I'm not the one to judge. Shuri is the one who runs all the test on you but you are the one in charge of your mind.", Bucky looked away. It was almost funny.
"Trust me, if you went through all that shit like I did, you don't really know who is in charge of the thing up there."
"Well, maybe you aren't in charge of your brain or in charge of you're actions entirely but these things are still a part of you and you should be in charge of them.", Bucky felt that she still looked at him. "If you don't feel well enough for the visit of Mr. Steve Rogers I can just tell him that you aren't firm yet."
"No, no. I think it would be actually good for me. Seeing him.", Bucky said with just the smallest fraction of a smile on his face.
"I think it would be a great thing to do", Shuri appeared behind the soldier who Bucky now recognized as Okoye. "When did you get in here?", he asked and she shrugged. "Just right now. Are you ready? Can we continue our test?"
"I think we can.", Bucky stood up, somehow gaining new strength from knowing that Steve Rogers would visit him, Bucky Barnes in Wakanda.