controlling- stiles stilinski

A/N im adding stiles and scott into this book, cause obsessions are growing.

im currently sitting in the classroom, staring at the back of stiles head. my best friend was in love with lydia, a girl who couldnt even bother to notice him.

but little did he know, a girl who has known him all her life loves him more than he could ever imagine.

"mr stilinski! try highlighting between paragraphs.." the chemistry teacher went on, disrupting stiles. "this is chemistry, not a coloring book,"

i giggled when he spit the highlighter cap into the air, catching it in his hand angrily.

he turned to give me a playful glare before going back to highlighting.

"mrs davis, again, this may be chemistry, but not that type of chemistry." he chuckled, causing the class to laugh and my cheeks to tint pink.

the bell rang, making me jump as stiles shot up and shut his book. i grabbed my books, following close behind him.

"are you coming to watch practice?" he asked, grabbing his lacrosse bag. i nodded.

"ill cheer you on, even if your always on the bench. it will be a miracle if you actually got sent out to play today." i teased, and he mocked my laugh.

"very funny." he smirked, shutting his locker and winking at me. i rolled my eyes and followed him to the lacrosse field.

he ran to the locker room to get changed and i sat on the bleachers, watching everyone start to load onto the field. i spotted jackson, my ex who was dating lydia. hes the reason stiles cant get to lydia, and that honestly makes me thankful.

we locked eyes and he smiled at me, and i sent a thumbs up. he watched as stiles came out from the locker room and sat on the bench. i walked down to sit behind him, ruffling his hair.

the coach walked up, smiling at us.

"stiles, if you wanna play, show me what you can do." coach said, motioning to the field.

"jackson, bench it. im giving stiles a chance." coach smirked, pointing to the bench.

jackson grumbled to himself before walking over to me, sitting on the bench.

"hey, jax. hows lydia, you keeping her away from stiles for me?" i asked, ruffling his perfect hair.

"yeah, trying my hardest. when are you gonna tell him?" he whined, fixing his hair.

"well we are studying together after his practice tonight, so im gonna tell him tonight.. hopefully he feels the same.." i sighed, playing with the ring he bought me for my birthday.

i adverted my gaze from jackson to stiles, jumping up and cheering as he made a goal. i smiled hugely, but his eyes didnt meet mine.

they met lydias.