21.Zelo

Your next door neighbor called you to babysit their son and daughter and you were getting ready to go over there. You opened your door and your boyfriend Junhong was just walking up. You were suprised. "Oh, hey babe." You said as he hugged you. "What are you-" He kissed you. "-doing here?" "I wanted to suprise you. I didn't expect you to open the door before I could knock." You laughed. "Why, you don't want to see me?" He asked pouting. "No, I do. I was just going next door to babysit." You said. "Oh, well I can just come back later." "No, you should come with me." "What?" You grabbed his hand and knocked on your neighbors door. "Hello (y/n), come on in- oh, who's this?" "This is my boyfriend Junhong. He showed up unexpectedly and I didn't want to leave him hanging. Is it okay if he babysits with me?" She hesitated. "Yeah, no funny business." "No problem." "Okay, well come in. Kids, (y/n) is here!" The twins came running out and hugged you. "(Y/n), you know where everything is. If the kids act up just call me." "Okay, I'll see you later." Once she was gone, the kids stared at Junhong. "Junhong, these are the 7 year old twins Chohee and Chohyun. Twins, this is my boyfriend Junhong." "Wah, hyung, you are really tall." Chohyun said, looking up to Junhong. "I wish I was that tall." He said looking down. Junhong suddenly picked him at. "Now, you're as tall as me." He said. "Whoa! Can you throw me up in the air and catch me?" Chohyun asked. "I'll try." Junhong did what he was asked and Chohyun laughed. "Me next, me next!" Chohee yelled. Junhong put Chohyun down and picked Chohee up and did the same thing. "Wah, oppa is so strong!" "Noona, can we play outside?" Chohyun asked. You nodded and the twins races outside. You and Junhong followed them to the backyard where they had a playset and a sandbox. "Chohee, do you want me to push you on the swing?" You asked. "I want oppa to do it." She said. Chohyun looked at his sister. "No, I was going to ask hyung to play in the sandbox with me." "Swing!" "Sandbox!" The twins yelled at eachother until you broke them up. "Hey, hey. Why don't we play a game we all agree on?" "Tag, you're it!" Chohee tagged her brother and took off running. Chohyun charged after you and Junhong and you both ran in opposite directions. Since they were little kids, you had to go easy on them so Junhong slowed down so Chohyun could tag him. "Got you hyung, merong!" After a while of playing tag, the twins agreed to play on the playset with Junhong pushing them on the swings or down the slide. You went inside to make snacks and brought them outside and set them on the patio table. "Come eat!" You yelled. They were there in no time. "I'm starving!" They yelled. They sat down and you grabbed the lemonades and fruit bowls off the tray and set them infront of the kids. You did the same for Junhong and yourself. After they finished eating, they went to play some more. Junhong sighed. "Kids are tiring." He said. "Tell me about it. I babysit these kids at least 4 times a week." "How do you do it? I want to collapse in my bed now." He said. You laughed and the twins came up. "Oppa, can you be a horsey?" Chohee asked. "Yeah, ride us around the lawn!" Junhong looked at you with pleading eyes. You just laughed. "Kids, I think Junhong has had enough playing for today." They awed. There was a pause. "Alright." Junhong got down on all fours and the kids sat on his back as he crawled around. You smiled at the sight. When the kids' parents came back, you and Junhong went back to your house. "I'm exhausted." You said. "You weren't the one who piggy backed them all over the place." He said. "I thought that was really cute. You're good with kids." He blushed. "Really?" "Yeah, I even took pictures." You showed him your phone. "Look how happy they look." He said. "Yeah, especially Chohyun. He doesn't have a brother and his dad isn't really the loving father type. Yeah he was Chohee, and she has her mother that does girl bonding with her, but I think it was good for him to bond with you as a big brother figure." You said. "You think he liked me?" "Of course! They both did, more than me." You pouted. Junhong took advantage of your lips sticking out and attached his lips to yours. "Yah, I didn't ask you to kiss me." You said in a teasing way. "Since when do I need permission?" He asked. "Since her father walked in." Your dad said. "You better get permission. I'll make you wait until your 30 to kiss her again." "Dad, please." He laughed. "I'm just messing with you." He said as he walkes out. "As tiring as they may be, I kind of want to have a kid." Junhong said, looking at you. "Obviously not now, but in the future. What do you say?" "We're not even married and you're talking about kids?" "Correction, we're not married yet." He said. "So you're saying that you want to marry me and have kids with me?" "That's exactly what I'm saying."