Bobby Fish/Kyle O'Reilly (Angst with a happy ending)

(A/N: Thanks evil_mandy. Here u go, hope you wouldn't die from this )

Kyle was ready. He was ready to just let it out for Bobby. Unfortunately, it changed everything. He caught Bobby with someone else. Naked. He had everything with him, flowers, he worse a suit. He had a ring! He was...He was going to propose to Bobby, but guess what? It had gone to hell.

"KYLE!? WAIT! PLEASE! LET ME EXPLAIN!" Bobby caught up with Kyle who was going to drive away for the night.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!? HUH!? YOU....HOW COULD YOU!? Everything with us...Was there and US!? BOBBY FUCKING FISH ANSWER ME!" Kyle's eyes were seeimg red. He was so pissed at the moment, left Bobby quiet, all the guilt was washing him all over.

"You know damn well I love you. I was...I was going to propose to you Bobby, all those years together. I thought tonight was the night. Bobby...I loved you so much..why..why man.?" He couldn't handle it, he just broke down on the side of the road. Bobby wanted to just hug him but Kyle pushed him away.

"Leave me alone Bobby. I don't wanna see you anymore" Bobby just let few tears droo as he took a few steps back, soaking the sight in before he walked away. That was the last time he had contact with Kyle.

That was the reason they were in singles competition from then. It went on for what? Weeks turning to months. When everyone looked at Kyle, he was all smiles and happy and focus on his career but no one knew what's going on with him after the show. Only one person knew, Adam Cole.

Adam knew what was going on between the two and he was worried, for Kyle. Kyle was a huge mess behind the scenes, he kept forgetting his meds for his diabetes, he wasn't eating well. His house was a huge mess from his anger issues. Adam had to made sure he was alright and he did, maybe. He even told Bobby about Kyle but he was much of a coward to face Kyle after their last encounter.

He had to do somehing, he hated being in two seperate places just to keep them together. Now he has a plan in mind, he is Adam Cole babay for crying out loud.

*Few days later*

Adam managed to put everything together. He had set a date for these two not knowing they have to face each other and Adam has to be the third wheel, they needed to discuss this. If anything happens, he even set plan B just in case.

Bobby had a suit on, glasses on, he sat down on the table reserved from Adam and he waited maybe 10 minutes before that one face, that one person he wish he could have said something.

Kyle.

Kyle looked at him emotionlessly, and sat down. Adam at the back was surprised Kyle wanted to do this. He sat down, starting himself with a nod.

"Guess Adam got you here?"

"Speak of me huh?" Adam came in with food he ordered earlier and sat in the middle so he can watch these two talk and be that one friend who advices the other.

Bobby looked at Adam as Adam started eating salad. The heck Adam..He shook his head as he had finally had the courage to speak up.

"You never knew the full story of that night. I had to be there because it was just started a good hangout with the boys in the locker room, and guess what? They knew I was with you, but I was already on my 5th shot..everything was blurry. I don't know what happened after that. Thats my side of the story. Well, by the time I was getting my head straight, you came in, with you know..save the visuals. I'm sorry, I just thought..I just thought. Maybe I didnt think why I had to join them even for drinks. I'm sordy Kyle. You had everything prepared and, I ruined everything, all those years to the trash because of me". Bobby took off his glasses and just took a few minutes of letting the silent cries and tears out.

Adam bit his tongue a little, this must have been the Bullet Club's doing, no one else would go that far even a prank. He sighed hard as he took a glass of water. Kyle sat there, not knowing what to say, guess he was wrong too.

Kyle held his breath as he looked up, too late. Tears were rushing out like waterfall. "Y-you could have told me...everything. Why kept until now? I'm nothing without you Bobby. My house is dark without you. You're my light Bobby. You're my medicine. I don't know if I be able to be with you, thought you, thought ypu were with someone else and threw it back to my face. All those good times, and all of a sudden you were there and not with me but someone".

Adam came back. "Look, Bobby. I told you countless times, Kyle hasn't been the same with you, I ahve to be im two places in one time because of what they did to you and Kyle. But that is not going to stop me from keepinh theis friendship of us 3 and your relationship between you two gone to waste like that. And Kyle, Bobby tried to tell you, but considering you asked for singles competition, he thought you left him in the dust without any comfort of knowing you were going to forgive him or not. So, please guys. I know you guys still love each other, don't ruin what we had, not just that, what you guys had. Don't destroy it anymore".

Bobby and Kyle took a minute to look at each other in the eye, yeah, they both knew there were still love inside them. Kyle wiped his tears away. "Well, I guess we can't let the food get cold after Adam got it for us, what do you say babe?"

Bobby smiled, "Yeah. Adam, you know very well I like mayonaise on the dressing?"

Adam looked at his friends. "Are you guys?"

"I think we just gonna recover from it slowly and see how it works in the meantime. I mean, I have the bait to propose the fish himself" - Kyle

"Yeah but I'm the one who wears pants in the relationship remember? I'm mostly on top, anywhere, anytime. Right baby? Cute adorable baby boy" - Bobby

Adam nearly puked, "Guys! Not talking about that during dinner. I can't believe you. Hey hey hey, no Kyle. You don't eat that. You need sugar, it's time to check your sugar levels".

Kyle rolled his eyes, "Whatever mom". Bobby laughed as he continue eating. Adam rolled his eyes in return. "Hey, you two are older than me so hah! You be using wheelchairs before me". Without realising Bobby and Kyle teasingly kissed Adam on the cheeks and Adam pulled away but fell off his chair.

"What the actual fuck!? Dude! No! No! No!" Adam wiped his cheeks since most of it were barbeque sauce on him. Kyle and Bobby smiled at each other, held hands for a few seconds to know, to reassure that whatever obstacle they're gonna face. They be ready. They are reDRagon. And of course Adam, the thirdwheel of all things, but the bestfriend they had.