Lost and Found.

Pain shot through Percy's body as he groggily got up from the field, Annabeth groaned and outstretched her hand.

Percy helped her up. There were covered in dirt and grass. Percy couldn't help but think that even when Annabeth was covered in dirt she was beautiful.

"Where in gods name are we, Seaweed Brain? " Annabeth mumbled as she rubbed her throbbing head.

" I have no idea. "

He looked around and saw sticks with circles on on them that people blew bubbles through except they were fifty feet high. " Say Annabeth, you don't think we shrunk do you? Another one of Hera's stupid jokes? " He said as he pointed to the fifty feet high bubble blowers

. Annabeth rolled her eyes and looked around, her eyes falling at the greenery and two tall guys who seemed to have been hurrying their way. They were dressed in black robes.

"Wise girl , they are dressed in black robes , I have a feeling they're going to burst into monsters any time now. " Percy whispered to Annabeth.

" Oh shut it you idiot. They seem perfectly human to me. " Annabeth replied.

"Yes , Rachel seemed human too, now look she's our Oracle. " Percy said smiling quite smugly. " Yes but she was mortal when we met her anyway. So your argument is invalid. " She smirked.

" Whatever. " Percy rolled his eyes.

" 'Ello there. " A male voice said. Annabeth looked at the direction the voice came from and saw a tall and lean boy with an angular face, full plump lips, green eyes dark messy hair, pointy and straight nose. He looked too cute for his own good.

" Um hey ." Percy said. Annabeth stayed silent and analyzed them.

There was another boy ,he was taller than and appropriately muscular, jet black hair , pale blue eyes, pouty lips, strong face structure, clenched jaws and relatively high cheekbones. He was just as attractive as the other boy.

"Fancy telling us where you dropped by from? " The taller guy said smirking at Annabeth and pointing towards the sky.

" Fancy telling us where we are? " " Annabeth imitated their British accent.

"You're somewhere you're not supposed to be, stupid muggle." James said, narrowing his eyes.

"James!" Albus scolded. Annabeth narrowed her eyes at the disrespectful boy called James,

"what did you call me?" She asked, her voice dangerously low. James smirked and crossed his arms over his chest.

Uh oh, Albus thought. "Erm, hey guys, forgive my brother, he's just being rude." Albus quickly intervened, frowning at a smirking James.

"You're telling me." Annabeth muttered to herself. "James." Albus said, looking at his older brother. "Maybe we should take them to McGongall." He offered uncertainly. He glanced at the boy and girl in tattered clothes.

"They clearly don't belong here." James mocked Albus by making a surprised face. "Al, you're not actually afraid of these-" he eyed Percy and Annabeth with distaste, "these muggles."

Annabeth clenched her fists, Percy noticed this movement and rushed forward to stop her but the deed had been done. Annabeth punched James on his nose.

"Ow."James cried out in pain, his hand over his broken nose, which was starting to bleed.

Albus gaped at Annabeth.

"So...You mentioned a McGonagall? " Percy said to break the awkward silence and faced a baffled Albus. Albus blinked . " Uh..um, yes. Follow us. " Annabeth glared at James one more time before strutting on after Albus , Percy sighed, he loved Annabeth.