Chapter. 1 | Kidnapped

"Are you scared of me?" he asked in a high pitched voice, placing his hands on his chest.

"N-no" I answered unsure.

The man's smirk got replaced by a cold stare.

"Well, YOU SHOULD BE! " He groaned

The man ran toward my direction with steady steps.
In a glimpse of an eye he turned me around and held my neck. I screamed out of fear. I desperately kicked him. But that didn't seem to affect him in any way.

The man put a handkerchief on my mouth, making my screams unhearable. I suppose he had dipped the handkerchief in some kind of medicine, since my head started spinning, and my vision quickly grew blurry.

I lost balance and fell in his arms.

I woke up with an intense headache.
I was surrounded my darkness.
The only thing I could see was dark lumps of furniture.

Fear ran down my spine when I remembered the incident that happened earlier. Who is he and what does he want from me?

I was terrified. I don't know who that man is or what his intentions are.

I desperately looked around for a door.
There, in my left side there was a door. Bright light was peaking through the bottom space.
I tried to move but then I realized that I was tied around a chair.
My hands were tied behind the chair, So were my feet.
I felt something on my wrists, and quickly realized that he also put on handcuffs.
The rope he used, was tied around me so hard that it was painful.
Does he think I'm an animal?

From what I could see, the room looked like an apartment. I figured out that there must live people nearby.
Luckily, he didn't put tape on my mouth, so i took the opportunity and started screaming.
I screamed without stopping.
I screamed, just hoping that someone would hear me, and come to help me.

Suddenly the man barged through the door. I gasped in shock and looked at the scary man.
His stare was pinned on me.

The man switched on the lights and came towards me.
The whole room got brighter. The light hit my eyes causing me to shut them
The man didn't have on the black suit any more. Instead he had on a plain white t-shirt and black jeans.

My heart was literally trembling at the sight of him.
He stood right in front of me, looking furious. His jaw was clenched and his hands were closed into fists.
He sighed before he came closer and bended down. His eyes were still red and empty.
He brushed his fingers through his brown hair.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked with his deep voice.
His face was just inches in front of mine.
He placed his finger under my chin and lifted my face up.

I could feel the sweat drench my skin, the throbbing of my own eyes, the ringing screams vibrating in my ears, and the thumping of my heart against my chest. I had never been so scared in my whole life, as I was at this moment.

Suddently, the man backed off and started laughing.

"I'll go easy on you, since it's your first day today" he said.

I could feel my eyes getting teary.

He bended down again, and whispered.
"But only today"