Honeymoon Avenue

The song "Honeymoon Avenue" is about knowing you are at the end of a relationship and wishing it could not be the end and go back to the beginning and start over."

"Hey babe whats going on?" I asked as he enter my room while I'm watching netflix on my macbook. I put my loptop aside as James sat beside me. 

He rest his head on my headboard at pinch his nose bridge then he spoke. 

"Gabriella, I know we've been fighting this couple of week because of Tiana." he said as he looked straight into my eyes. 

I stood up, looked down my window and took a deep breath then spoke 

" I know, I know and we shouldn't let her get in between the two of us" I said as I close my eyes knowing where this conversation is  going to end up. 

"She's not a threat to our relationship, right ? " he said as he look up to me while holding one of the stuff toys he gave me during out 2nd year anniversary. 

I sat beside him and lay my head on the headboard as well. 

" Well, I mean if she's out there holding your hand I see that as a threat and the fact that your letting her and thats what I dont understand James. Why do you let her do those acts towards you, I dont give you a hard time about it or even confront you about it because I still want us" I look at him and continue "I pretend to not see both of you hug each other more 20 seconds and all those holding each other hands while walking, I let those pass by because I love you. You know what this is bullshit, I'm here explaining why we shouldn't break up when all along you want us to break up" I said as I was about to walk towards my balcony to atleast breath some fresh air but James stopped me by grabbing a hold of my arm. 

"I never want us to end but I feel like you're becoming very distance" 

"Wow, I'm being distance ?" as I pointed a finger to myself " every time I call and ask to spend time with you, you always tell me that you're busy handing out with your friends and I dont even trust your hanging out with your friends for heaven sakes your probably with some other girl cheating on me so you tell me whose becoming distance between us" I stopped and compose myself because theres no way on earth that I'm crying about this matter even though I love him so much that it hurts like shit "I've been the glue in this relationship James, I many times have been trying to keep the pieces between us that you keep trying to rip apart." 

" You know what your like the rest of the girl just keep on ranting on about some bullshit like your the only one whose hurting on the process you are a one selfish --" I stopped him because this is just too much for both us and I dont want this to get uglier than it already is. 

"Just get out of my house James we'll talk about this next time its too late right now lets rest, I know your tired and I am too so just go home and relax" 

James left without saying anything and he by the way slam the door shut. Asshole. 

To take my mind of thing I decided to go to the nearby bar to get some few drinks in. 

As I enter the bar there are only few people. I went to sit down and order a light drink as the bartender getting my drink ready a girl with a guitar on the mini stage spoke.