Chapter 15: Never Underestimate Your Foe

A/N: While tenten was aware that you were following her, she in fact, did not have a trap set up for you. And Jojo and the others show Pain and the other akatsuki what warriors like them are capable of.

As you were carefully following tenten through the village, you were wondering if perhaps she was aware of you following her.

(Y/N):....................

Bulma: is something wrong?

(Y/N): I can't help but feel as thought that girl is fully well aware that i'm following her.

Bulma: could she had probably caught win of what you were doing?

(Y/N): Probably. I may need to assistance just in case.

You said before spitting out 4 girls from your body. One of them being 18 while the other 3 were blake, emerald and neo.

Caulifla: wait, why are you gonna use those 3. Just have me and kale fuse and we'll beat everyone in this place.

(Y/N): because as I said before, the shinobi in this universe have a method of using strategy to beat enemies even more stronger than they are. That's why I haft to be careful of what I do here in this universe. I'll risk everything i'm trying to do if I'm too careless.

Chichi: but why those specific 3 though?

(Y/N): I have Blake, Neo and Emerald with me because with their shadow clones and illusion abilities will be very much needed if they do got some heavy hitters.

You then turned to all there of the girls, whom were basically under your control at that point.

(Y/N): You girls will stay hidden just in case. If they are setting up some kind of trap, you 3 will come and change all that.

Blake: understood mistress.

(Y/N): good.

You continued to follow tenten while the other 3 followed behind while staying hidden in the shadows.

Tenten's mind: so she is following me after all. I should've figured.

She soon pulled out a large fan and turned around, where she swiped it and a force of wind pushed you back. You were able to stop yourself by slamming your food deep into the ground.

Tenten: I was aware that you were following me. Who are you? I've seen a lot of people around this village. And you're not one of them.

(Y/N): hehehe, as I suspected. So then, where's your little trap for me then?

Tenten: huh? Trap?

(Y/N): Oh? so you didn't have a trap planned out for me? Than I guess that just makes it easier for me than. And I guess I didn't haft to get the others out.

Tenten: just because I don't have any help with me at the moment, doesn't mean that they'll come eventually if you attack. 

(Y/N)'s mind: hm, she's right about that. But as long as the girls are hidden in the shadows and ready to strike.

(Y/N): we'll just haft to see about that now won't we, pretty girl.

You before lunging at her, ready to do battle.

(Meanwhile).

Jojo, adam and areon were taking on the multiple members of the group of shinobi known as the akatsuki. They were able to take down some of the members. The remaining members were now Zetsu, Konan, Itachi and Pain. As the battle was going on, kai was sitting from afar and watching.

Kai: well, they might have taken down some of the few other members. But now they'll still haft to deal with some harder ones.

Aeron: we just took down the majority of you little group. It would be a hell of a lot wiser to just simply give up before getting your ass kicked like they did.