Chapter 15

I was walking around with Ms. Elenore she wanted to have some fresh air. She was smelling the flowers and dancing with the wind. For an old woman, she's surprisingly graceful!

We soon made it back to the castle. Then I escorted her to her room.
" Before you go I need to tell you something," she said and all I could do was stand there. This was weird but I trust her. So I sat down on the side of her bed. She paced the room then came up to me and said simply.
" Do you want to know why Bane is the way he is?" she looks at me and my curious expression tells her to carry on."his-uh- well his father James was a lot like him. apparently, I wasn't enough for James so he used indentured servants to uh- pleasure him in ways he believed I could not."
"After a while James got ill and started to drink a lot he even started to beat bane in the most horrid of ways I tried to help them but James almost killed me over it so I had to do the only thing I could I had to save Scott (at the time he was only 5 bane was 8) so one night I took Scott and we fled. Bane hated me for it when his father died he blamed himself for the way his father acted and thought he deserved everything his father did to him and he hated me for leaving him."

"he just wouldn't understand that his father was a monster and that I was trying to help. he said I had poisoned James but I tried to tell him otherwise he never believed me but after some time he forgave me. but his eyes were so empty and cold it was too late to save him from who he was becoming. Scott never understood it he was too young maybe it was better that way bane always cared for Scott deeply never would let James lay a finger on him. I never could forgive myself for not being able to save bane too but I couldn't I would have died. James would have killed me. But now that I think about it, maybe death would have been better than having bane suffer from the same demons his father did..." tears were falling down her face. I never knew... but none of this was her fault. What happened was never her fault nor banes. I was about to say that when I heard a throat clear in the doorway. I looked over quickly and saw master bane. Rage shone brightly in his eyes but he kept a clear face. I heard Ms. Elenore whisper Master bane's name.
" how dare you blame any of this on my father and it's not your place to tell my servant my business" He whispered it in anger then said calmly " mother I thought I could forgive you for What you did but it seems I can't-" he was cut off

"Why is it so hard for you to believe that your father was a monster, he hurt you, he tried to kill me. I tried to help you but I couldn't, I didn't want to leave you, don't you think I hate myself every day for that but I can't do anything about it, Bane. I did nothing wrong but give love and this is what I get in return... you are just like your father!" she screamed. Master was trembling and for the first time, I could see a tear run down his face. His hands were bald white at his sides and now he had a murderous look in his eyes.
" I AM NOTHING LIKE MY FATHER YOU WITCH YOU LEFT ME, I COULD HAVE DIED LIVING WITH HIM I HAD NOTHING AND NOBODY BECAUSE ALL YOU COULD DO WAS THINK ABOUT YOURSELF WHEN YOU TOOK SCOTT AND RAN, YOU ARE A SAD AND SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MOTHER!" he growled and went to turn away " and don't you forget that. "

Now Elenore was trembling when she whispered " and you are no better. "
Master stopped dead in his tracks turned then everything happened so fast he was across the room with his mother's throat in his hands. He started choking her. She was trying to gasp for air but his grip tightened. "He should have killed you when he had the chance" master seethed through his teeth. I was just sitting there in shock so I jumped up and screamed at master to stop. He wasn't listening so I ran over to him and clawed at his arms. He stopped long enough to grab me by my neck and slam me against the wall then he released me. Choking and coughing I saw him go back to strangling his mother.

I was paralyzed with fear. I watched as his mother clawed at his hands until her body went limp and the whites of her eyes showed through the small slits of her lids. I was too weak and afraid to save her what is wrong with me? I'm so dumb so very very dumb!!! I was crying curled up in a ball on the floor when Master Scott came rushing in. When he saw his mother's limp body as his brother was still choking her. He threw him off of her. And bellowed "BROTHER... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" he fell to her side and held his ear to her chest tears were racing down his face as he said "Mother please no please please come back please don't leave me please I beg you." bane just looked down at his hands with a pained expression.
" I will never forgive you for this brother!" Scott rose. Master bane's face cleared as he said.
" I think it is time for you to leave Scott.'' he dusted off his trousers.
Master Scott's face was filled with fury,
" that is all you have to say to this you have killed our mother!''
master made a distasteful face "she was never my mother.''

Scott crushed bane against the wall and held a knife to his throat until it drew a little blood. ( I don't even know where the knife came from) then spit out "you know the old saying brother flesh for flesh!'' I don't even know how but bane overpowered him and had him turned around with the knife to his throat. Then said softly "brother I think it's time for you to go I would hate to have to kill you too" he glanced over to me where I was still curled up "tell Amy to get his stuff I'll show him to the door" I unraveled myself and stood up. I knew master was going to punish me later for what I have done.

Before I was out of the room I heard Scott choke out to bane "I will come back and kill you for this you are dead to me and that's a vow!" I saw master bane look away but not before I saw the pain in his eyes. "try it and see what happens, brother."
"you are no brother of mine! " Scott mocked coldly.

Comment-
Vote-
And enjoy!!! Love Ya!