Chapter 29 - Protecting Londynn Pt. 1

Khari

Of course Chris and I were beast at two on two and beat Cam and Josh at there own game. We were fucking known for that! I loved my cousin man he was the best! Today's little outing made me feel a little better about this town. Josh was cool he seemed to really like me, very flirtatious and sweet.  He complimented me on my skills in ball and didn't hesitate to engage in conversation or tell me his interest. We planned to do something soon he was the one welcoming guy here. It made me wonder why he wasn't always around with the rest of Chris's crew. Cameron is my nigga! He's mad cool and I don't know why he deals with Londynn's endless drama! Maybe he really loves her. Whatever it is, it's gotta be strong because home girl has some serious trust issues. Maurice and I didn't really talk but it's probably because his sisters really have it out for me. I haven't even done anything and they probably secretly talk about me and plan how they'll get me a one way plane ticket home. Like that'll happen!

Chris

After the day out with the guys at the court, I went over to see Janaee' but she was nowhere to be found. I called and she didn't answer. I knew something was wrong so I tried dialing her again. No answer! Man wtf could I have done wrong this time!? I texted her and asked her to return my calls as soon as she could! That's when I gave up I just turned around to be on my way back home. I was driving and I received a message.

Janaee': *NEW PICTURE MESSAGE*

Janaee': Chris when you can explain this to me then i'll talk to you. Don't call me unless you and Cam have an explanation for this! :/

WTF?! I don't even know what she's talking about! I opened the picture message and to my surprise it was my cousin and Cameron leaning in for a kiss! Is she serious she already knows how it is in this town! You don't mess with other people's relationships! She probably kissed him when I went to the corner store for a few Powerades. I had a few words for her as soon as I get home!

7:30 Mama J's

"KHHAAAARRIII! Where are you?!"

"I am in here Chris what's going on? Why are you yelling!?"

"Can you explain to me why you felt it was okay to kiss on Cameron and shit while I went to the store? If you wanted to fuck every guy in this town why didn't you just say so, that way your parents could have just sent you off to Jersey with your great aunt or something!"

"Chris wtf are you talking about!?"

"Wtf am I talking about? So you don't know what this is?" I showed her the picture and she giggled a little she then slowly looked up at me and said

"This is a misunderstanding, because that's definitely Josh. We kissed today!"

I had nothing else to say. "Thanks for calling me a slut though I really appreciate it. Now get out of my room!"

Josh

Today was actually a pretty good day. I met a nice girl and I think I really like her. She reminds me of someone. Those deep brown eyes and intellectual conversation, and not to mention her skills in ball. She's ..... amazing. I walked in the house and was greeted by my mom at the door. She was surprised to see that i'd actually used my house key.

"How was your day Son? I wasn't expecting you to be out."

"It was actually pretty good Mom!" I said with a smile

"I went to play ball with Cam and a few guys at the court near the beach."

"I'm glad to hear that son. What'd you have in mind for dinner?"

"Pizza and Wings sounds good!"

"Pizza and Wings it is then."

This town was starting to feel more like home.

Londynn

As I was loading my car full of my clothes I saw Cameron coming up towards me, I simply ignored his presence. I don't have time for this I'm about to be a fucking mother to his daughter and he wants to fucking cheat on me. Hell no, I refuse to fucking hear anything that comes out of his lying ass mouth. He then grabbed my arm yelling in my face "WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING LONDYNN?" Trying so hard not to give in and get out of his grip I began to cry. BAM I had him right where I wanted him, He pulled me into his arms and held me, so I pushed him and hurried into my car and sped off. He ran after the car but come one even HE knows I drive crazy as hell, he couldn't and wasn't gonna catch up with me. I drove for 9 hours until I reached my destination, ATL. I was finally home with my grandmother.

Cameron

3 Weeks Later

"Londynn, Baby Pick Up The Phone, I didn't mean to yell at you like that, I guess I-I was just mad because you were leaving with my daughter in your belly! Look just call me back, I just wanna know where you are, you're 6 months and 2 weeks pregnant today, just hit me back, I love You, bye." I hung up the phone and slid back down in my bed looking out my window at the staring out at the stars. Last night my mom sent Maqueda back home, that girl is just, well too fucking complicated and disrespectful. In this house we talk, cant be living with mutes and shit, it just wont fucking work. Michael been home for a week now complaining about his ass hurting and my mom been running to his side every fucking time. But she knows Londynn in pregnant with my baby and ran away but has she said shit to me, NOPE, not a damn mother fucking thing. I'm so sick of life man, If it wasn't for that little girl growing inside Londynn's body I swear I would've just taken myself out. But I couldn't because my brother told me not to, his spirit knew Londynn was pregnant, I just hope his spirit is protecting her.

Princess Mariee

I woke up from another one of my very bad dreams. Londynn was missing and I knew Janaee' was even more irritable now that she was growing more and more pregnant so I didn't want to bother them. Auntie LisaRaye has been out of town for two months now. I had nowhere else to go. No one to turn to. Even Chris was beginning to ignore me. I had a lot of things on my mind. A lot of questions to ask like, who was that girl who just moved here? and why do I feel so close to her? I get this feeling like she's I don't know, related to us? I would turn to Maurice but I know the older siblings like to keep secrets from me. I feel like an outcast at times. I mean no one has even noticed that I've gotten a little taller. Things are getting harder living here. I wonder when things will actually start to get better.