weekend

WARNING: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

I didn't talk to anyone the entire weekend. My mom didn't bother me, she figured Duke and I were going through something. That's the thing,though, that's funny. I didn't care. It was Rose I cared about. When I saw her girlfriend pushing her against the bed and kissing her, I knew I lost her. I lost Duke and Rose in one day and it killed me. The whole "relationship" I made with Duke wasn't real. I didn't love him it was bullshit, I wish I called Rose instead of Duke that day.

I look down to the fresh red marks on my skin. I started cutting as soon as i got home on Friday. I had quite a few. I was angry. Angry at Duke, Angry at Rose, angry at myself.

Everything had become a blur. The entire weekend flew by, with no events. As soon as it was over, and i had to go back to school, I knew it would suck.

Duke didn't talk to me. I was glad. I knew I'd start yelling at him and I wouldn't stop. He knew. He knew I didn't love him but he let me make this mistake. All this could've been avoided.

I pulled myself miserably through the school day. Everytime I saw Rose it pained me. I saw her alot. And it hurt.

I ran into the bathroom at lunch. Seeing rose and her dumb girlfriend making out beside a tree was it for me.

I took out my blade. I started cutting along my wrist, spilling blood everywhere. I cried and screamed, I was so angry.

The door bursted open.

I heard a small gasp at the sight of blood on the sink.

The person looked at me. I looked up to see a familiar face.

Rose.

I sobbed, dropping the blade. She stood there, shocked.

I cried for a while, slumping against the wall, mumbling through sobs.

She stood me up again.

"Julia.." she ran her thumb across my scars wrists.

"Julia..what are you doing..?!"

"I-i.." I choked up, but found the courage to keep going. "I lost you."

"I lost you, I fucking lost you!" I push her off of me, and she jolts back with a surprise.

I cry more and let the tears just keep going.

"Rose, I love you! I love you!"

She looked at me with a pained look on her face.

"Julia-"

I hold my hand up sharply "save it, Rose."

I grab my things, clean the blood of the sink and leave.

A/n

Bit of a filler. More events coming soon