Saving your ass

"You could have gotten your self killed Nat!", Cody screamed at me. I bared my teeth and growled.

"It's kinda hard when we have no supplies and they have my picture posted everywhere!", I yelled back.

Derek walked in and put a finger to his lips. "There is a guard at the door", he whispered.

The door slammed into the wall. Guards poured into the hotel and started searching.

I tiptoed over to the door. Cody grabbed my wrist. "What the hell Do you think your doing?!", he whisper yelled.

"Saving your ass", I said wriggling my wrist out of his hold.

I opened the door and stood face to face with a guard.

"Gotcha bitch", he said pointing his gun.

"Think again", I said.

He cocked his head and smirked. I bared my teeth and slapped the gun out of his hand.

He grabbed a hold of my leg and drug me out the door. He squeezed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "Where are the rest of your buddies huh? They have to be here somewhere!", he yelled into my face.

He let go of my shoulders and I fell down the stairs. As I hit the bottom, two of the guards held onto my shoulders again.

The guard that had me in his hold before, walked down the stairs.

"Boys, we have the ultimate power", he said grinning.

He pulled a rag out of his pocket and held it to my face.

I began to lose consciousness.

My vision became blurry and soon became black.

————————————————————————

I woke up in a jail cell. Two guards pointed there guns at me as I rubbed my eyes.

I bared my teeth and ran at the cell door. The door broke off its hinges and crashed into the floor. I wiped the blood off my face and got up.

I walked down the corridor and turned the corner. Cody was standing in the waiting room staring out a big window. Derek was next to him.

I walked out into the lobby and was about to reach Cody. I felt a hand graze the top of mine. I turn around and came face to face with a guard.

He grabbed on to my wrist and twisted it. My eyes screwed shut as I screamed in pain.

Cody whipped his head around and looked down the corridor.

I was on the ground gripping my wrist. I growled under my breath. "It looks like your going to get the ultimate power you asked for.", I said just barely loud enough for him to hear.

"What did you say?", he asked stepping closer.

I bared my teeth and aimed for his neck.

The ultimate power has been unleashed.