Chapter 2: A Not-so-Wonderlandiful Meeting

Previously:
"Alyss, Queen of clubs, WELCOME TO WONDERLAND!"
-----------------
Alyss POV
"Wonderland?" I asked earning an eager grin from a girl with yellow and magenta horizontally striped hair in Sailor Tin Nyanko style hair buns. ".... I've been to Boston before but it's never looked this weird...." The second the words left my mouth everyone except the black haired guy anime fell, literally anime fell I don't know about anyone else but last I checked regular people don't do that. The black haired dude just started laughing his head off. I deadpanned and stated,
"I'm so glad that you find my confusion amusing." I could barely contain my annoyance as he wiped his eyes and held his hand out to me casually.
"I'm Ace, and unfortunately for us both my rank just so happens to be King of Clubs." I didn't even remotely understand what he ment by 'rank' but I noted the fact that it was unfortunate before holding my hand out.
"Alyss Black...." I said as he took my hand.
"A pleasure to meet you, your majesty." He said smirking before kissing the back of my hand lightly. I balked and pulled my hand away quickly. Unfortunately by doing so I accidentally hit Blanc smack in the face and knocked him to the ground.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that- well I meant to pull my hand back but I didn't mean to hit you with it! Are you ok?" I rambled as I helped him up. He rubbed his cheek and told me not to worry. I rounded on Ace who was quietly laughing at the whole ordeal. I shot him my deadliest death glare and jabbed a finger right in his face.
"Now you listen here you jerk," He flinched as I swung my finger to point at Blanc "this poor guy got hurt because you were being a wise-ass! Now you had better sincerely apologize to him then to me for being such a joker got it?" I asked my eyes never leaving his now shocked and slack-jawed face. Then to the apparent dismay of everyone else Ace walked past me to Blanc and held his hand out giving him an apologetic smile.
"Sorry buddy, no hard feelings right?" Blanc grinned and grabbed his hand pulling him into one of those weird bro hugs saying,
"Yeah we're good." Once they were done with that Ace turned to face me then dropped to one knee.
"My deepest apologise your majesty, I swear I'll never do it again." I nodded smiling as he stood up so that we were face to face.
"Apology accep-" he cut me off by grabbing my chin and grinning charmingly before adding,
"Until given permission that is." He winked at me and I, totally on reflex, punched him right in the gut. He fell backwards and curled up into a ball clutching his stomach.
"You know for about maybe thirty seconds I thought you might be a nice guy," I stated brushing my hands together before adding "turns out you're just as much of a jackass as I first thought." Everyone, especially the girls, laughed at this like hyenas.