Chapter 2

[ Listen to the song to the side. I thought it went good with this chapter. So give it a listen as you read this chapter ]

___________________

Now I am wearing a smile, I don't believe in. Inside I feel like screaming.

~Bruised and Scarred, Mayday Parade

_________________

Percy POV~

I've been in this hell hole for weeks now and I would be lying if I told you I haven't gone a bit bitter. Last time I went missing, they sent search parties across the country, even had the Hunters help out too. Yet no one came. No one came to the rescue

Though I haven't given up hope. I'll be the Pandora's Pithos (it's not a box, believe me I've seen it before my very eyes) in this prison. For they can break my bones, but they will never break my spirit.

Each day the methods change and today's is one of the worst. I watch as all my friends say awful things about me and say they were only friends with me because I was the hero at the time. It stung more than it should have, my fatal flaw was personal loyalty.

I was left gasping for breath after the vision, and it didn't help me breath any better with Gaea kicking me in the chest. She left the room with a face of success, happy that I had showed her some emotion. My chair, with me tied to it, was on the ground. I tried not to throw up looking at what was below me. My own dried blood was where my face was and right in front of my nose, was an eye.

I tried not to scream. I mean come on, if you see a bloody eye in front of you wouldn't you have the urge to scream for bloody murder. It wasn't my eye though, if it was I would be barfing up my breakfast of nothing. It was someone else's and I had the feeling someone else was being tortured in here.

But who?

Unknown POV~

My mistress is absolutely wonderful. She cares for me, which is surprising. She doesn't have the best reputation, but she can be caring and friendly. 

Though that changes when she knows who I have developed feelings for over the last year. 

That's why I am bloody and bruised, tied down to a chair, and my body shaking from the amount of tears I was shedding. 

She had just ripped it out.

Tour it right out of its socket.

My eye.

I took a shuddering breath and tried to somewhat forget about the pain, which was harder than it sounded.

I couldn't see, and not because of my eye. Ropes were wrapped around my head, covering both my mouth and eyes.

Making my sobs and screams go silent.

I wonder what they have done to him, my little crush who got me into this.

My little Perseus.

Annabeth POV~

Dark circles hung underneath my eyes, giving me that stay-away kind of look. I chuckled dryly, if everyone was going to leave me alone, why not play the part?

My once soft, wavy blonde hair was now a mess. I had really given up after a while, I had no one to impress. After all, they all expected nothing great from me now.

Not after what I did.

I was currently sitting underneath a tree on the outskirts of Camp Half-Blood. This place has now become my little sanctuary away from all the hectic I had caused.

A book sat in my lap, its pages ruffling in the summer breeze. I gazed down into the valley where Camp Half-Blood was nestled and couldn't help but think.

Think about things that I have been trying to forget.

His smile lingered in my mind, that trouble maker smile that made any girl swoon. Me included. 

His beautiful laugh, that could bring a smile to anyone's face.

And that happy aura around him, that could brighten even the darkest days. 

I smiled wistfully, my little seaweed brain. He may be gone, he may be kidnapped, but he was mine. And always would be. No matter what happens, I will be there to save him. To fix this mess I have made. 

I ended thinking of plan, without me knowing. A plan to save my Percy.

The same Percy who made me laugh, who made me smile, and made my heart flutter.

Even though I fought with him, yelled things I didn't mean, I realized that I still liked him. Even if he didn't return the favor, I would be content.

Knowing that he had been mine at some point, even if it was for a short time.

I laughed sadly at my thoughts. The thoughts of him.

He probably hated me, probably was disgusted with me. 

Yet I still cared for him. 

I still yearned for his touch.

I guess that's what love does to you.

It makes your mind go crazy and your heart a stuttering mess. 

And maybe that was why everyone wanted it. So they could know that they made someone's heart beat uncontrollably.

Because I am sure as heck, that is what Percy does to me.

How long has it been since the last update? A couple months? To be honest, the time flew by so fast, I didn't realize I hadn't updated. So here is your update.

And thanks guys for the support, even when I hadn't updated, you guys still wanted it and didn't give up on me. So to whom ever is still reading, thank you.

Did you guys enjoy it? And I am sure you all know who UNKNOWN is.

I will try to update again soon, so be on the lookout!

Oh and while you're waiting for the next update, give some of my other stories a chance. They're called, Percy Jackson: I am Alone, and, Hunted. Those are my two otherr Percy Jackson fanfictions.

Dedicated to @Buddster1 for their wonderful comment in the last chapter and if I could dedicate two I would also dedicate it to @SerenityChaos for their comment too.

So umm.. BAI

~Stuckbetween2worlds

Chapter: 870

Whole Book: 2655