Jinx

When I said life was good, I only meant for Charles, Lacie, Nickolas and  Diana (their children). things were getting worse and worse for poor Apizo, from neglect to being made to clean
  the entire house with a doll-sized toothbrush and being made to clean the toilet with her bare hands, using chemicals that burned her hands. What her 'foster parents' didn't know was that they were creating a monster...

What most people don't realise is that people with social disorders are more likely to develop it, rather than being born with it. For instance, someone who grew up in an abusive home is more likely to develop multiple personality disorder because of having to adapt to each situation the person is subjected to in order to survive than someone who grew up in happy, loving family.

Without any education, there was no one to tell her what was   right and what was wrong, free range to watch all the horror movies  she wanted(the parents' thought it would be the best way to damage her mentally) and abuse, you would think something would go horribly wrong, and it did.

She was watching a man get beaten to death in a horror movie one day and something took over her thoughts, "why don't I try that with the cat?" she thought. Suddenly she lost consciousness! When she came to, before her, she saw the mutilated family cat and saw her hands, clothes and face covered in blood with a rock that was covered in blood with pieces of the cat's brain laid beside her. She realised it was her who killed the cat, but SHE did not do it. She started weeping immediately " I killed fluffy!" she screamed as she held it's lifeless body.

A situation similar to this had occurred some weeks before, her foster brother, Nickolas, was bullying her. the last thing she remembered was him slapping her, then black. She came to find him crying with a black eye and a cut, bleeding lip with a pair of bruised hands of her own.       

She decided to call this newly-found subconscious, Jinx, because whenever it would take over her, bad things would happen...

<< What did YOU think about the chapter? what do you predict she does next? Let me know in the comments :3

PS: PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE and help a sister out.

XOXO...>>