Encounter

Third persons P.O.V

Kitang kita sa mga mata ni Dylan ang galit because he can't do what he wants.He really cant kase who wants to be with some stranger? Pero dahil sa kayabang ni dylan sinagot na siya ni isabelle.

"ASA KA" then isabelle flashed her annoying smile

Sa pagkakataong ito nagkaroon na ng lakas ng loob si Isabelle para makaganti Kay Dylan.

Hinapit ni dylan si Isabelle.

Hindi na siya nakapag pigil at hinalikan na niya si Isabelle.

Isabelle's P.O.V

I can't imagine I'm kissing a cute stranger!

-

Hindi ako makagalaw.

-

Kumalas ako sa halik niya

-

"Kapag ako naka alis dito!" pagmamatigas ko dahil naiinis na talaga ako sakanya, sobrang lakas niya hindi ako makaalis!

Lumapit sya sakin at iniwas ko naman yung mukha ko, ang kapal niya ha! nakakainis!

Lumapit sya sa tenga ko. Ramdam ko yung hininga niya.

"Do you think I'm scared?" shet ka talaga kung sino ka man!! grabe!

Tinuloy niya lang ang paghalik sa akin. Next thing I know, I'm responding to his kisses. His kisses are so deep, he was hungry and I can see it.

Damn! He was a good kisser. (Why?)I just found out that my hands are on his neck!

His kisses are going down on my neck.

"Ahhhhhh"

A soft moan came out from my mouth. He stopped for a second  and opened the door, commanded me to get inside the car.

Nasa likod kame ng kotse.

He lifted me and ngayon I'm sitting on his pet."don't worry he won't hurt you"

Wtf?! What did he just say?

"but he will get insideSa puntong yun, nakaramdam ako ng kaba. Para sa sarili ko at para din sa kayamanan ko.

He continued what he was doing and he started to unbutton my blouse.Now I was just wearing my bra.He unhooked it and started to play with it.

Pleasure all over my body.

His hands are playing with it just the way it is. His kisses are going down on to my breasts.

"Ahhhhh... hmmmmm"

I moaned as he suck my nipples, every move of his tongue is such a beautiful action that i cannot resist and he keeps on doing it.

I arch my back as he goes down on to my belly button. He licked it just like a freackin lollipop! I am catching my breath because of all the pleasure I am getting from him.

He's starting to pull off my bottoms. Im wearing a pencil cut skirt that really fits the lower part of my body.

Now I am naked.

He looks at me like he was amazed.

"Stop it!"

He smiled. tss.

I pulled him as I give him a passionate kiss. His hands are wondering, he started to touch my.. My.. Alam niyo na yon!

He started to play with it and moans are everywhere. I lean forward coz he was laying on the car seat.

I started to kiss his neck and gave him pleasures.

Dylan's P.O.V

God! This girl is amazing.

I know the first time I saw her she will give me pleasure and more than that, i have never seen someone so beautiful and fearless like her. I'm feeling that this was not just a ONE NIGHT STAND and i felt that she was more than a ONE NIGHT STAND.

I want to Keep her.

I want to love her.

I want to take care of her.

I WANT HER!

After this night I will assure that she will be mine. 

After a deep thinking about her.I played with her treasure and i just touched her cave. It was so amazing and yet it feels like no hotdog did get inside it.

I didnt enter yet bcos i want my big guy to take good care of it right. I continued to play it and her moans are like orchestra it sound so damn good.

"ahhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh.....oh god!"
her moans and voice damn!

"Keep still baby" I said as I entered her "Dylan is the name lady" I know she was about to say something but to cut it I just introduced my name.

"Ahhhhhhh!!"  i heard grunt as she moan. I know there's pain in it "Dont move, it hurts as i move but you'll feel good as it-----" and she kisses me to not feel the pain damn! i like it!

Her moan, feels like heaven. It was everything.

I heard all of 'em from different girls.
But hers was different!

I want her. I really want her!

I move slowly as she shows me she's loving it. I gave her a kiss on her lips as I move faster.

"Ahhhhhh... Dylan,easy...."

I don't care what she's saying, all I know is I want her. I continued as I see that she was going to release it.

"Dylan please don't stop. Ahhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"I'm not yet done baby girl"
I continued to move faster

"Stay still baby girl,its coming " "ahhhhhhhh!"  until I release mine.

I love her.

Itutuloy hahahaha. Sorry sa start ng kwento, pero it doesn't stopped there! ^_^