Howell (the broken) and Fletcher Avaian

Howell:
grew up as the royal servent of the Grand H.B . He was daily publicly beaten for being a hemospectrum traitor. The Grand H.B and him are strangely close for. The Grand H.B was the one who would ruthlessly beat him. Soon the with the promise of liberation he ran off with the signless, dolorosa, the disciple, and the psiionic. He quickly became the broken. He sung others pain to help the rise beyond their pit of doubt.

He was sent into captivity when the grand H.B went searching for him himself. He was immediately made to help him care for his children he had raised  Kurloz and Hades. He was told to keep Hades because The highblood only wanted the one with purple blood, sweeps later while held in captivity. The Highblood made him care more of his children. Again he took the one with purple blood and left rex. Shortly after Howell ,Hades, and Rex were saved by the signless and they basically saved the world and shit then went  to live  their new lives on earth. After a couple years on earth Howell met a Polynesian man and made him his matesprite. Signless was supportive the others were confused. The day he came to his friend with 2 more kids was the day the highblood found him on earth and made him leave the two hybrid children with their father.(for the same of this story Howell is still with Fletcher and ghb  is a jealous ex.)

Fletcher:
A single man living in Hawaii meets a strange looking man bathing in a lake surrounded by trees, he approaches him with care and starts talking to him. Howell turns around and smiles and talks back they talk like this for days and eventually have kids. Fletcher and him move to the United States with their four kids.