Chapter Twenty One

a/n: first off i just want to acknowledge the fact that "fostered" has ranked #2 under the hashtag dolantwins. I'm honestly so shocked, so thank you to everyone who has read that one.

and secondly I'm sorry this chapter took FOREVER to get posted, half of my writing got deleted so i had to rewrite it.

lastly, this made me so uncomfortable writing this, but some of y'all are kinky sooo

Jordyn's POV

"Hi, we have a reservation under the name of Dolan." Ethan talked to the man at the front desk.

"Ah yes, the honeymoon suite." He tapped the keyboard a few more times and then gave us two room keys. "It's on the very top floor. Would you like anyone to help you with you bags?"

"No, I think we're okay." Ethan picked his duffle bag up.

"Enjoy your stay, Mr. and Mrs. Dolan." He smiled and we walked towards the elevator.

"I like the sound of that." I nudged Ethan and he smiled. "I could get used to Mrs. Dolan."

"Me too." He brushed his hand over my ass and I bit my lip.

Ethan unlocked our suite and we both walked into it. It was absolutely gorgeous. There was a huge king sized bed when you walked in with an amazing balcony view of the ocean.

I walked into the bathroom after setting my bag on the big bed and it was huge. There was a huge walk in shower and a jacuzzi tub, big enough for two.

"Everything about this is perfect." I walked over to Ethan who was looking out the window.

"I know." He wrapped his arm around my body and pulled me into his chest. "Wanna go down to the beach for the sunset?" I nodded at his question.

I grabbed his hand and we both walked out of our room and down the the beach. We passed the pool and all of the pool chairs. Lots of people were outside enjoying the last bit of sunshine before it went down.

Ethan and I made our way down the beach with out feet kicking through the water. His fingers were tightly intertwined with mine, but we weren't speaking. It was nice to have a quiet evening with just our presence.

Once we got away from all of the sounds, we sat down on the sand and I cuddled up between his legs as his arms were wrapped around my chest.

"Can I tell you something?" Ethan whispered and I nodded without looking at him, just at the ocean. "Grayson's getting it with a college girl." My eyes widened and then I quickly turned around to face him.

"You're joking."

"Swear to god, he told me himself. But you can't tell anyone, not even Riley."

"Seriously, it's gonna blurt out."

"Knowing you, it will." He kissed my forehead and I smacked his chest. I turned around and leaned back on his body, enjoying his touch on mine.

The view was perfect and I felt safe, but my mind kept on returning to the thought of Josie. What if she finds me again and hurts me? Like she said, she's already done it once before. She's crazy, she can easily do it again. The thing I don't know is, how far will she go to get Ethan back?

She literally had a knife against my throat. This whole thing was just beginning. I need to know what she'll go to just get a boy back.

By the time I got that ugly thought out of my head, the sun was almost all the way down. You don't realize how fast it goes down until you're being distracted by potential death.