Chakor was in her room when Vivaan came and knocked.

Chakor- Vivaan tum... tumhein kuch kaam tha
(Vivaan you... did had any work?)

Vivaan- Haan Chakor
(yaa)

Chakor- Kya
(what?)

Vivaan- vo hum Jo factory sambhal rahe the ab vo Suraj sambhal Raha hai aur uss ne humein aapne saath kaam karne se bhi Mana Kar Diya... humare pass koi bhi kaam nahi hai... hum Kya karenge
(the factory that I was looking after now Suraj is doing that and he isn't even letting me work with him... I don't have any work... what will I do?)

Chakor- humein Kya pata... tum jaano... tumhari life hai
(how could I be knowing... you know... your life)

Vivaan- Chakor ye tum Kya keh rahi ho... tum humse gussa ho ki humne Jo kuch bhi kaha uss k humein maaf Kar do
(Chakor what are you saying... if you are angry with me for whatever I said than I'm sorry please forgive me)

Chakor- humein maaf kardo Vivaan k hum tumhein maaf nahi Kar sakte... tumne aaisi cheez todi hai Jo kabhi nahi Jud Sakti
(I'm sorry that I can't forgive you... you broke a thing that can never be mended again)

Vivaan- aagar tum aapne Dil ki baat Kar rahi ho to hum ab bhi tumse pyaar karte hai aur hum jaante hai k tum bhi humse pyaar karti ho
(if you're talking about your heart than I still love you and I know even you love me)

Chakor- Vivaan Dil to phir bhi Jud sakta hai... lekin tumne humara vishwas toda hai...
(Vivaan one can send a heart... but you broke my trust)

Vivaan- Chakor please humein maaf kardo... humein laga tha k tum aaisa nahi Kar Sakti lekin vo sab ittni jaldi hua k humein vishwas hi nahi hua... aur baaki sab bhi tumhara hi naam le rahe the to...
(Chakor please forgive me... I thought you can't do anything like this but it all happened so suddenly that I couldn't believe it... and everyone was taking your name so...)

Chakor- yehi to hai Vivaan... tumne hum par vishwas na karke baki sab logo par vishwas kiya... aur baat rahi pyaar ki... to ab hum tumse pyaar nahi karte
(this is only the thing Vivaan... you didn't trust me and trusted all the others... and about love... than I don't love you anymore)

Vivaan- ye sach nahi
(this isn't true)

Chakor- yahi Sach hai... ab tum jao yahan Vivaan humein tumse aur koi baat nahi karni
(this is only the truth... now you just go from here I don't wanna talk to you)

Vivaan- but...

Chakor- humne kaha na jao yahan se
(I said go away from here)

Vivaan was standing on the door and so she went near the door and closed it.

Vivaan turned to go and saw Suraj standing behind.

Suraj- so what happened? Chakor didn't helped you?

Listening to Suraj's voice Chakor opened the door.

Suraj- that means I won... aur haan... baat aagar Chakor ki hai to...
(that means I won... and yaa... if it's about Chakor then...)

He went near Chakor and held her waist.

Suraj- Chakor humari thi... Chakor humari hai... aur Chakor hamesha humari hi rahegi
(Chakor was mine... Chakor I'd mine.. and Chakor will always be mine)

Vivaan looked at Suraj with anger but looked at Chakor with more anger coz she was looking at Suraj lovingly with a smile.

Glaring both of them Vivaan went from there.

Suraj looked at Chakor and and saw her lost in him.

He smiled and picked her up in bridal style and took her in the room closing the door while she was just looking at him.