•1• Sleepy

Jungkook timidly wandered around the classroom desperately searching for his seat. It was the first day of school for everyone, but Jungkook transferred his senior year, so everything was especially new to him. He happily found his name card placed on a desk in the far back and took his seat.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Kim! I'm a pretty chill English teacher. We can be cool or we can have trouble- your choice" the teacher announced, making Jungkook feel a bit at ease. Mr. Kim began giving an overview of what they'd be learning the next few weeks.

About forty-five minutes into class Mr. Kim had sat down at his desk and given everyone some time to catch up. Jungkook didn't know anyone and wasn't really talkative so he just looked around for a while and eventually fell asleep.

~Time Skip ~

"Hey" a student said as patted he the younger's head. "Class is over, dude. You'll be late if you don't get up."

Jungkook slowly woke up and realized what was going on. He turned to see a boy with light brown hair smiling at him."Class is over, we should really get going." Jungkook gave him a small grin back. "Uh okay, thanks" he said in a low tone. " No problem " the student said as he waved Jungkook goodbye and ran out of the class with his friends. Jungkook didn't think much of it and gathered his things, making his way to his next class.

Jungkook shuffled through his camera roll for his schedule. His second period was Science-room 142. Fortunately it wasn't too far and he wouldn't be late on the first day.

He enetered the dimly lit classroom a tad late and searched for an empty seat. After about 10 seconds of frantically looking for a seat his teacher pointed to a 2-person table. He quickly sat down and turned to greet his table partner who was -to his surprise- the guy who had woken him up in English. Jungkook set his things down and turned towards him. "Hey you again" the student said "I never got your name."
"It's Jungkook"
"Cool Kookie, I'm Jimin" Jimin smiled and bowed his head. Jungkook wasn't very fond of the nickname but didn't care enough to comment. The bell rang and everyone turned their attention to the front.

The teacher who didn't say his name began handing out textbooks. " There aren't enough books for everyone to have their own so you'll have to share with your seat partner." he announced as he dropped a book in front of Jimin. Jimin gently slid the book over so Jungkook could see it too and rested his head on his hand. The teacher began to read the text aloud as the students followed along. Jungkook was reading until he noticed the wind blow Jimin's hair away from his face. Jungkook realized he'd never really looked at Jimin until now, and tilted his head in Jimin's direction to study his delicate features. Jimin's soft brown hair, dark brown eyes and plump pink lips fit so perfectly on the mesmerizing boy. Jungkook realized he was staring and quickly turned his attention back to the lesson. Unknowingly, Jimin was well aware of Jungkook's wandering eyes the whole time.