Louis and the mystery girl

Georgia's POV...

Me and Justin were chatting and we needed to get away from the hotel because the after party was over, and it was so good! We wish that we could have another party and then Justin had a light bulb moment.

"Hey babe, we could got to that new club down town?? what is a called again... Ice Klubs??" He asked me,

"Ooh, Klub Ice! We will go there then, but I will only have lime and soda because of our baby Jason!" i told him with a happy tone.

"Of course honey! No harm will ever come to him!" he said to me whilst kissing my little bump!

I suddenly thought of some thing. we should set Louis up, he had just recently broke up with Ellie and he has been looking for that one girl. My friend Emily loves Louis, and I think that she will get sick soon if she doesn't meet him soon! I called Louis, and asked him if he wanted to join us to go to Klub Ice, but we didn't mention that we were going to ask Emily to come as well.

So i decided to call Emily over to mine and tell her the news! She was already in America stalking Louis! see I told you that she was getting ill!

She was over in a flash, and she knocked on my hotel door, and what she didn't know was that Louis, her lover boy, was on the bed behind the door that she just knocked on!

I strolled over to the blue, hotel door and she had a purple skater dress on with black lace details on it, she also wore some black suede heels with studs on the heels. she wore a gold accent necklace and a purple pandora. She had straight hair with a purple clip in it to keep her wispy bits off her pale face.

She said hi to me, and I greeted her back. I told her that she had a surprise around the corner on the bed, and we both had huge smirks on her face!

He ran round the corner and...