chapter 4

I want to devote this chapter to Kur13pika because she is my first follower, thanks you so much!!!

Readers P.O.V.:
As soon as the car stops I jump out and start jumping enthousiasticly. I love flying in an airplane! It makes me feel like I'm actually free! "Please calm down. You're catching the attention!" Neon whines. "So what? I want to go to the airplane!" I exclaim. "Idiot..." I hear her say. I just ignore it. My dad is seperating the guards, since he goes with Neon first class but why would he want to be seen with someone like me? I'm going second class. I sigh and give my bagage to the lady who takes it and checks the weight of the bags. I wait patiently, ignoring Neon beging me who is very impatient. "You can walk to the gates over there," the lady says before handig me back my backpack. Here are the things in need in the airplane. A book, some food, drinks, candy, earplugs, powerbank and charger and some pain killers which I always carry with me. I walk to the gate and hand over my bag, which they are going to check. They also check me and I just wait 'till it's all over.

After one and a half hour the gate finally opens! I don't get why we have to be here so early when we still have to wait for one and sometimes even two hours. The little shops here are funny though so I think I don't have the right to complain. I show my ticket to the man standing at the gate, he scans it and when the little device lights up green I can pass. I walk towards the airplane and search my seat. Ahw yeah, window seat! So I start finding the most comfortable pose to sit.

After a few minutes Kurapika sits down next to me. "Have you ever been on an airplane before?" I ask him. "Yes, and you?" he aks the same question. "I love flying! I did it 8 times before... All for these kind of auctions. You know, I don't really care about the auction. I don't even want to be involved in that creepy human body part collecting!" I exclaim. Kurapika laughs. "I understand how you feel," Melody steps in the airplane en sits down next to Kurapika. "Did I yell that loud?" I ask, surprised. "No," she laughs. "Melody has a very good sense of hearing! She can hear almost everything," Kurapika explains. "I think that's a bit over the top," Melody says humble. "It's still cool, though. Being able to hear what others can't," I admit.

After some chatting about daily things the speakers are been switched on: please everyone, fasten your seat belt and listen to the instruction given to you in the hallway. We will leave in five minutes. There is a woman standing in the hallway who explains all the safety measures. When she is finished she walks away and the airplane starts to move. I press my face against the glass and watch how we take off.

Kurapika P.O.V.:
I see (Y/N) pressing herself against the window to see how we take of. So I can only see her (H/C)(H/L) hair. Than she looks back up at me. "Do you want to see too?" Her eyes are twinkling and she has an enthousiastic smile on her face. "No, thank you. I think you'll enjoy this way more," I say, laughing at that last thing. "Thank you!" she says loud before again pressing herself to the window. I can't really help but smile. Than I feel someone tapping my shoulder and I turn around to face Melody. "You know, you act really different when she's around. Less cold," she mentions. I turn around but it doesn't seems that (Y/N) heard it. "I just try to be respectfull and friendly," I whisper. "Are you sure about that?" she asks. I look once again in the direction of (Y/N) before shaking my head. "You're gonna bring me into big trouble, you know," I whisper. "Why?" Melody asks. "You can read me too well, I'll probably get problems if mister Nostrade knows about this," I mumble. "Look! It's like a huge white, fluffy, carpet!" I turn back around to see (Y/N) pointing out of the window. I watch through the window and see what she means, we're above the clouds.

Reader P.O.V.:
So cool! We're above the clouds! I heard Kurapika and Melody talking but I didn't really took an interest in the subject. Well, it was probably just some random chatting, nothing important. "You really love flying, don't you?" Melody asks. "Yeah! It's so cool!" I exclaim. Than the speakers are been switched on again: you can now losen your seat belt. We won't go any higher except for special occasions. We'll let you know if this is the case. I losen immediatly my seat belt and take my candies out of my bag. "Do you want some too?" I ask, looking at Kurapika and Melody. "No, thank you," Kurapika says. "Yes, thanks," Melody answers. I hand the candy to Melody and she hands it back after taking one. "Kurapika, why did you decide to become a Hunter?" I ask. I asked it once earlier in my room and he said he couldn't answer it but now I'm only more curious. "I told you yesterday that I can't answer that question," he says again. "Okay, I'm getting curious though," I laugh. "I think I can tell you later in... But please stop asking," he mentions. "Okay, this does make you a bit more mysterious," I reply. I hear him laugh. "Do you like anything more than flying in an airplane?" Kurapika asks suddenly. "Of course! I like reading and watching movies most! I also like drawing... Oh wait! There is something I like more than reading and watching movies!" I exclaim. "And that is?" "Talking to you, Kurapika!"

Yeah, I'm gonna leave you with a cliffhanger!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well.
I don't know if I can continue writing at this pace since my may holidays are over tomorrow, cryyy.
Anywayzzzzz, thanks for reading this far. Really!

Otaku power!
Romance_Princessxx