Character Sketch..😁

HI Guys... This is Samaira...😁😁

First of all a big sorry for so much delay in uploading this story.. but i was busy in some family functions... But now i am back.. hope you guys forgive me..😢😊

So, Now let's move towards the character sketch of this story.. Shall we..😀😀

The main Leads of the story..

Ragini Gadodia - A rich but a shy, Innocent and naive girl

Ragini Gadodia - A rich but a shy, Innocent and naive girl.. She is the type of girl every parent wants as her daughter.. She is very beautiful.. she is modern yet follows traditional values.. all guys in college drool over her and girls envy her.. Very respestful to elder.. and has really beautiful personality.. Only has one Best friend Named Krystal.. Loves her Family .. and is also known as the nerd or beautiful nerd because she is the topper of the college..

Laksh Maheshwari - A rich but cannot be termed as a Brat

Laksh Maheshwari - A rich but cannot be termed as a Brat.. Is a flirty, modern bold guy.. has a whole bad boy aura.. has a personality and looks of a Greek God.. Boys want to be like him and girls want him.. A notorious player.. Loves to prank people.. Moto of his life is live life to the fullest.. But Only has one true best friend named Karan.. Is very popular.. Loves his Family.. He has Average grades in college.. And also termed as the golden boy of the college.. because of his looks and for being the captain of the basketball team of the college..

The supporting characters -