twentyone,

incoming call from:
dick nick

accept | decline

christian: bold
nick: italics

"nick, what the fuck is happening, did something happen?"

"christian."

"thats my name, congrats, answer the question dick."

"where'd you go?"

"to the bathroom, LIKE YOU WEIRDLY JUST TOLD ME TO. WHY IS THIS RELEVANT."

"chris, seriously."

"seriously what. fucking hell youre annoying."

"oh god."

"FUCKING NICK. WHAT."

"christian, turn around."

"what?"

"turn around."

"my mom always said stranger danger is worse on the internet. if i die, tell my mother i love her."

"what the fuck?!"

"sorry, youre scaring me, the fuck."

"just turn around dick."

"what the fuck. nick?"

call ended

"nicholas?" she stands there, motionless. unable to believe this was even possible, because this wasnt possible in her eyes. nothing good ever happened in real life.

he smiles, his stupid little smile he'd do on facetime that would annoy her. they both take a deep breath and finally sprint up to each other and collapse in each others embrace.

a burst of laughter fills the empty hall way of her high school, and from today his high school as well.

"how the fuck is this possible." she laughed.

"you were staring right at me whilst messaging me, i gotta say, youre more stupid in person." he said, getting a soft slap to his arm in reply.

"well you know what, you have way better hair in person than i thought."

"thanks."

"shit, i was meant to diss you, but you really do have nice hair." she exclaimed, reaching up to play with his messy light brown hair.

"this doesn't even feel real." christian sighed, "how does this just happen?"

"luck?"

with a giggle, she rolled her eyes, luck, none of that existed, not in her world. "we should really get back to class, at least now i know your not dying."

"well, you never know."

"shut up and walk boi."

"okay mother."

they two continue through the halls, towards their classroom, trying to comprehend the situation. both of their hearts racing with shock and excitement.

christian re-enters the room first, whilst nick waits for a minute to walk in separately.

and from then on, their messages didn't stop throughout the whole lesson.

dream » nick robinsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara