56//Sweaty Mouth

Chapter 55: Sweaty Mouth

Song: Pools by Paramore

HAYLEY

I snap my eyes open and awaken to the feeling of a sweaty mouth and the taste of eggs.

I quickly jump out of my bed and rush across the hallway to my bathroom, immediately kneeling down to the toilet and tossing up whatever I had the night before.

God, this sucks.

How am I going to take care of a baby when I can barely take care of myself?

Tell Calum.

No, I can't. He'll get angry and yell and things will be even worse than they already are.

My phone vibrates again and I look down at it, feeling slightly annoyed at the notification.

3 Missed Calls From: GRACE

5 iMessages From: GRACE

17 Missed Calls From: Calum🌏💔

4 iMessages From: Calum🌏💔

Those two are always blowing up my phone, why can't a girl just be left alone?

I open Gracie's messages first, not feeling in the mood for Calum's bullshit right now.

GRACE:
BITCHCKCK

GRACE:
HOWKDKD IM SO PROUD
OF YOU BBG

GRACE:
YOU ARE GUNNA DO
BIG THINGS HAYESSS

GRACE:
BITCH WAKE UP ITS
LIKE 3 PM WHERE U R

GRACE:
Y U SLEEPIN IN SO LATE

HAYES🌹:
wtf are u on about

HAYES🌹:
and i'm waking up late cause
i've been sick lately

GRACE:
hOE UR ABOUT TO
HAVE UR OWN
COMPANY FOR UR
CLOTHES N SHIT?!?!?!?

GRACE:
diD YoU nOT KNow aBouT
yOUR OwN sHIT

My breath hitches in my throat and my eyes grow wide with shock.

I got the deal?

A week and a half ago, I met with someone who's seen my work- the clothes I've been making- and he said he wants to endorse me. He wants to give me my own company but he said he wouldn't be able to give me word back for another two weeks.

Wait, how does Gracie know?

I quickly scroll through Instagram, and my heart drops at the sight before my eyes.