2: Really?

Nathan's POV

-*15 years old*-

My friend, Ashton's car pulled into the parking lot of the crowded stadium where my sister Becca was playing a college championship soccer game.

When they started warming up Becca and her co-captain, who looked oddly familiar ran out onto the field followed by the rest of the team.

They started running laps before doing stretches and passing.  When they started really warming up they had 2 defenders and a goalie in the penalty box while the strikers stood in a line outside of the box.  The strikers ran I to the box and tried to shoot on the goalie. The only one who made it was the co-captain, who still looked oddly familiar.

When the game started I looked at the back of her jersey and saw it said:

Lansberry

11

in the middle.  That last name sounds even more familiar. 

"Hey there's my cousin," Ashton's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. 

"Really? The one that went to that tournament in Virginia with us?" He laughed, "Yep that's the one.  I heard she's one of the best college players in the country."

We stopped talking when the game started.  Allyssa, Ashton's cousin was the middle forward and Becca was the right midfielder.

We cheered and screamed as the game went on and by half time the score was 4-3, Becca and Allyssa's team was winning. 

We cheered and screamed some more as the second half of the game went on and all of us gasped when one of the players on the other team pushed Allyssa down and kicked her in the face and gut.

Allyss, being stubborn, refused to get off of the field, claiming that she was fine.  But the blood was streaming out of her nose and she was doubled over in pain.  We all knew she wasn't fine but she refused to leave the game so the other player got red carded and the game went on.

Everyone could tell that Allyssa was mad now because she started scoring goals in the bunches.  The final score ended up as 10-3.