Just a dream😔

I didn't know what to write so... beware. And the whole chapter isn't a dream, just the first paragraph.

You and Jungkook happily walked in the park with your twins. You smiled as your son and daughter chased each other while you laid in Jungkooks arms. You then saw your bestie Apriil holding her son and walking hand in hand with Yoongi.

You smiled. "Everything is perfect", you said to Jungkook until you heard someone wake you up.

"Y/N! Wake up!" Apriil said. "I made paaannnncaaakkkees." You instantly woke up. She started laughing. "Sike, naw", you stared at her in disbelief. "Oh and thanks for getting me a date with Yoongi."

"Yeah..the least you could've did was actually make pancakes."

Your phone buzzed.

Jungkook: mornin' sunshine.

You: good morning :)

Jungkook: we made waffles.. want some?

You: sure!

You hurriedly put on a nice dress and brushed your fluffy hair. You shrugged at the state you were in and put on shoes. "Wait, where you going?" Says Apriil. "To get food", you said grinning.

Once you got to the door Jungkook was waiting there. You went inside and sat down watching all the group members move around the condo quickly. Jin had a apron on and was giving everyone plates of food. "Thank you eomma", said Jungkook while joking. Jin gave Jungkook a stare before smiling at you.

You smiled back as he gave you a plate. You bowed twice. You then ate. While you ate everyone stared at you. "What?", you said being completely clueless of the food on your face. Jungkook chuckled and licked the syrup and waffle from off of your cheek and wiped with his finger. "There", he said giving me the cutest smile ever.

Everyone slowly started getting ready again and even Jungkook did. He went to the restroom leaving you in a room of shuffling people going everywhere. You asked were the second restroom was and Jin showed you. As you walked in you saw Jungkook changing his shirt. You stood there in shock staring at his abs. When he saw you he grinned and you blushed.

He walked over to you and kissed you passionately and pinned you to the closed door for like two minutes before someone knocked on the door. You two immediately started freaking out and walked out of the bathroom past Hoseok. He stared at you two as if he saw a ghost. As soon as you went in the living room you asked what was going on. "We are having a rehearsal today", he said.

He glanced at you and his face lit up. "Do you wanna be in our music video?", he said excitedly. You immediately nodded with a huge grin on your face.

Yoongi budded into the conversation asking where Apriil was. You soon saw her walk in and pointed to her. His eyes got brighter when he saw her and put a arm around her. You and Jungkook both looked at each other when that happened.

Sorry the chapter is so short... I didn't have anymore ideas, please leave Ideas in the comments. As soon as I get a comment with a good idea I'll write the next chapter. 🙂