Part 2

My Mum died giving birth to me and my Dad killed himself not long after saying he did want to live without her. Which I guess is a sweet thing to do… UNLESS YOU HAVE A KID TO BRING UP!!! But you know, it doesn’t bother me anymore… I’m a man now.

 I run through the automatic doors and take my place in the hall for inspection. That’s when I first notice her… about 5, 5” tall, shortish, lilac hair and green eyes that shimmer like diamonds, big behind a pair of glasses. Let me just say that, she’s beautiful… easily the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She is standing on the other side of the inspection booth. The line moves quickly, I never take my eyes off her.

My turn comes. I lie down on the machine and allow the green lasers to scan me. Normally after around two minutes the ding will go off and I’ll be allowed into work. But that doesn’t happen. Instead of a ding I hear a loud siren. The guards (Sector H) pull me out of the machine and drag me. I don’t bother screaming, if I do then I’m sure to be knocked out… or worse. They pull me into another room. In the room there is a couch, a chair and a mug all white like the room. The guards place me on the couch. I lie still.

After a few minutes, someone walks into the room. It’s the girl.

“Hello there, my name is Tyler Channel, 22 years of age, Sector F and I'll be running you through some tests today"

to be continued...