Chapter Thirty-Four - Mystical... Book?

Your POV
I smiled proudly as I walked to my dorm room, I opened the door, walked in and walked towards the only phone in my room. "Alright.." I sat down in the black and white bergère chair. I called a bunch of people and they happily answered, most of them went somewhat like this "hi! Oh my lord! How've you been?" Or.. "dearie me! How long has it been?! We have to keep in touch" but some weren't as nice.. and those went exactly like this, "WHY HAVEN'T YOU CALLED?!!" So basically.. we have around thirty vampires now, I even went as far as to recruit a few of the Hunter's Association's secret weapons and strongest hunters, including a good friend of mine, D'yavola Yakov, he's the last of his kind.. a werewolf! The werewolves went extinct a long time ago when the vampires became stronger and kinda took over.. long story! You can probably find stories in the libraries, they're so overrated! I laughed out loud after that, "guess my inner teenager is out" I stood up and walked down the hall to Kaname's room. I knocked gently and opened the door, "Kaname I've al- who's that?.." when I opened the door a girl that seemed to be the same age as me stood right next to Kaname, she was clinging onto his left arm. She had long brown hair like Yuki but her eyes.. "wow.." Kaname's expression was puzzled, "what?.." I stared at the girl, "her eyes.. they're.. so cool!" The girl blushes slightly, "n-no they're not!" I smiled at her, "my name is (Y/N) (L/N)! And you are?.." she let go of Kaname's arm and straightened her posture and stood with pride, "Amaya Kuran! I'm Kaname's and Yuki's adopted little sister!" I smile and bow playfully, "well it's a pleasure to meet you" Amaya thinks for a moment, "waiiit... you're that BlueBlood! Aren't you! The one that Kaname lo-" Kaname instantly covers his sister's mouth, "yes.. yes indeed she is, amazing isn't it? Well then! Introductions are over! Me and my uh.. sister.. need to be on our way..." Kaname's sudden reaction shocked me, "Kaname, you-" he hurried past me, "no time to talk! I've got to go!" I raised an eyebrow, "I've? Something's not right here.. his usual tone is calm and serious.. but this, this is rushed and higher.." my eyes widen at a sudden realization. I run after them.
Takuma's POV
I've spent the past week on the library, I need to find out more! "I'm sure that darn book is around here somewhere!" I frantically look around and run between shelves looking for a specific book. I feel a hand on my shoulder and run down my back, "looking for something~" it was a woman.. my guess is that she's around.. 29 in human years, tall, bleached blonde, dresses like she's 19 and desperate.. "no, not really.." I replied, wishing she'd walk away. "Aww, don't be like that~" her voice is exactly how I imagine Maria's Reynolds' voice would sound like if she lived in the 21st century, soothing, calm, hypnotizing.. almost as if she's trying to put me under her spell, "I'm really not looking for anything spec-" I look past her and spot the book, "yes! There it is!" I run towards it and pull it out. The book is thick and has a black leather cover, the pages are brown and slightly burned.. the most special thing was that as soon as I touched the cover of the book, blue letters in capitals appeared, "BlueBlood" the woman gasps, "you found it!~ Now gimme it!" The woman glares at me, I tighten my grip on the book and hold it close to my chest. I take out a pocket knife, it's not much but it's something! "I will protect this book with my life!" The woman grins, "well.. you're gonna die trying at least!" She lunged at me, her fangs growing bigger and her eyes turning dark blue, "oh my.. so that's what happens when a BlueBlood goes rogue.. better make sure she doesn't.." I barely dodge her attack, she crashes into a bookshelf and I use the opportunity to run outside, "(Y/N)!!! I found it!!" Fortunately, I was quick enough on the escape so the woman didn't follow me.. but the bad news is that (Y/N) is in trouble...
Hanabusa's POV
I ran to help (Y/N), how had she gotten herself into that situation? You know what.. it doesn't matter! I'm gonna save her no matter what!! "I'm coming!!" But when I was up close I ran into something, like I ran into a wall or something like that.. I poked it to try to figure out what it is, and it worked! It's some sort of barrier! A red glowing barrier.. how did I not see that?.. no! That's not important! How do I get her out of there.. I desperately attack the barrier but with no luck.. "I'm gonna get you out of there! I swear!" I run back to the dorm, hoping to find anyone who is strong enough to break the barrier, "Takuma! Kaname! Shiki! Anyone?!" No luck.. I continue to yell out everyone's names as I walk through the entire dorm.
Shiki's POV
I run through the woods, why do these people keep chasing me?.. what do they want! I don't have anything valuable! Unless.. "stay back!" I say as I stop and raise my hand and make a stop hand gesture, "you better freeze or else
I'm going to skin you alive! Something I'm very well capable of..~" obvious lie.. I hope they bought it! Then a man's voice calls out, "that's some bs! No one is able to skin anyone alive!"
I flash them a wicked grin, "oh yes they are.. you see, when you're a vampire.. almost anything is possible" my grin grows wider as I take a few steps closer. With each step I take the group of followers take a step back, "Yeah! That's right! You better back away!" I take two more steps and then I trip onto the next branch and pull myself up.. ouch! I need to start working out more.. Suddenly, I smell something strong and yet sweet, "wait! I know what that is! That's (Y/N)'s blood! What's going on? She must be in danger! I climb down from the tree and run towards the dorm. Once I see the dorm I see a red barrier.. "a red barrier.." I gasp, "no way! She can't be! Can she?.."

A/N!
I am sosososososoo sorry!! A lot of things came up! School, family drama and injuries, haha.. noooo, o totally didn't fall off my horse again.. nooooo...
Anyhoo, here's the chapter! Hope you liked it!!
And yes.. I'm officially back now! No more hiatus! The book is about to end so... yeah!