Mike's betrayal

S: Lina,do something.This is the time for fighting.

El:I'm back bitches

A:let's go.

- (SCREAMS)

P El: I'm back.

Lina listen to me.I was just gonna

R: U BASTARD!

(GUESTS GASPING)

R: Lying-ass bitch! HOW DARE U LIE TO HER!

*swing*

WOMAN: Oh, my God.

3 swings

S: That's enough.

Em: Ma! Ma, get off of him. They're filming.

R 2 woman: Why?! Now, you gonna tell me. I want to know why. Why?!

EM: Come on, Baby

R: Huh? Huh? Huh? 'Cause your bitch-ass son got his feelings hurt? Huh? Can't be President

El: They filming, Mom

R: Huh? I don't give a damn if they filming. Come on, film, film this. All of y'all can film, I don't give a damn!

B: Come on, Ma!

>Empire s 4 e 8

Lawyer: So, we have assault. Battery. Disturbing the peace. Destruction of private property. And fleeing the scene of the crime.

Em: Oh, she didn't flee the scene of no crime. She just stomped a traitor's ass and then stepped over the remnants. Ain't that right, boo?

She smiles back

L: there's a warrant out for her arrest. Now, I got them to agree to let her turn in tonight. That gives us about ten hours to make all this go bye-bye.

Em: How are we gonna make that happen?

Lawyer: We, uh, we-we find Warren. Get him to say he threw the first punch, not elina-

R: As if I'd let him.

La:- that way, at least three of the charges go away, and I can ghost the rest.

R:: Yeah, well, I'll find him. And I'm-a finish what she started, 'cause anybody that knows me knows I will kill a bitch even if she breathes on her wrong. You know that.

Em: I know.

:)

R: Hungry?

el: No.

Em: Ok.

Mike: What's up, guys?

Em: Hey, guys..

el: What So Y'all just What is this? Em.

Em: What?

el: Yo, can Y'all just, like, please stop all of this? Em,I know what you're doing over there.

Em: What, I'm looking for something for you to eat.

ell: No, there are no pills in the cereal, - there's no booze in the cabinet -

em: Better not be.

el: -or nothing. If ya'll think somehow I'm, I'm-a fall off the wagon or jump off some damn balcony, then you're wrong. So the whole intervention stuff can stop right now.

R: Wait, this is what this is about? I'm out of here.

Em: Babe.

R: I was joking. Geez.