(22) Separated

Okay so this is it I'm finally finished Thank you all for being patient I'm sorry for any mistakes I've tried to get rid of them all but it's a really long story it's the longest snowbarry one shot in the world! 24,483 words

Enjoy!

"Once upon a time there was a little baby girl who was born to an evil mother"

"What about her daddy?" 5 year old Barry asked his father

"I was getting to that bit. He died before she was born but he loved her very much... before he died though her mother was a good, kind person but when her husband died the good part of her soul died. The mother no matter how evil she was loved her daughter so she locked her in tower and started a war so her daughter would never have to suffer the same heart break as she did"

"Did she ever escape the tower?" Barry asked his father.

Henry shrugged "I don't know"

"What's her name?"

"Only her mother knows her name" Henry replied

"That's really sad" Barry commented "does that mean she had no friends?"

"I don't know... but I do know she will end the war"

"She will, how?" Barry yawned as his father tucked him into bed.

"I don't know exactly but when you were a baby some one special told me a prophecy that the girl locked in the tower would find her and she'd bring with her something that can stop the war with your help"

"I'll meet her?" Barry asked not beliving his father.

"You will" he confirmed

"...okay" Barry said sleepily closing his eyes.

Henry took one last look at his son before going to his own room he picked up the photo of his wife and sighed "Nora...I hope you were right"

15 years later

"How could you!"

"How dare you yell at me! I am your mother! I gave birth to you, I have provided you with everything I've given you a life where you don't have to be afraid of anything and now I've given you another gift yet your still ungrateful!" Carla snow snapped and came out from behind her desk to stand I front of her daughter.

"I didn't ask for this! I don't want it" she cried

"Well you have it so stop acting like a spoiled ungrateful child and do as your told!"

"Spoiled?" She laughed humourlessly "you locked me in a tower for the first 8 years of my life! And you refuse to tell me my own name because your crazy! And scared of some story that may or may not involve me"

"I AM NOT CRAZY!" Carla yelled making her daughter wince "I am not crazy! And I'm not scarer of the prophecy!"

"Then why are you making me have a child! I don't want one I'm not ready to be a mother your doing this becuase your selfish and hungry for power you keep saying that you love me but this isn't love this is madness!"

"I do love you! Mothers always love there children and I've had enough of your disobedience! You will give birth to nurse and care for this children unless-"