y/n and hagan introduction

I should wrote about y/n and hagan introduction

I should wrote about y/n and hagan introduction....so there they are... The image on top there were little kids

·Name : y/n
·Gender: female
·age : 17
·Hair color : white
·Eyes color : blue or red (you choose)
·Weapons : swords (maybe used a dragonstone??)
·Likes: her siblings, training, and baked sweet treat herself.
·Dislikes: lago and hans they been mean to her alot and to her brother hagan
·Family : 

*Mother (Mikoto)
*Father (unknown)
*Brother-Hagan

I couldn't remember anything like spending with my nohr family neither my brother hagan we're so small. I was spending time with him alot playing with my friend silas while my brother just read book and watching us, i know he overprotective of me cause i'm outside; so what father told us not to go i haven't been outside for my life.
Last week my father was angry at silas taking me and brother outside world he would punished or killed him but hagan and i get front of silas not to hurt our only friend garon was pissed and sent silas away from us not seeing him again.....
----------------

·Name : Hagan
Gender: male
·Age : 18
·Hair color : White
·Eyes color : Green
·Weapons : spears and swords (maybe used dragonstone??)
Likes: reading books and his sister y/n and (nohr and hoshido?) siblings
Dislike: Garon separate him and his sister away from each other
·Family : *Mother (Mikoto)
*Father (unknown)
*Sister-Y/n

I was reading my book and im Little overprotective okay alot.... I just dont my sister y/n...closed other strangers but i can trust silas.....for now last he got trouble by our father taking us outside world but we told him not hurt or killed our friend garon just sent him away from the castle and separate me and my sister to another fortress.