A Thugs Worth

Saturday

Aaliyah POV

I woke up and I seen that the light to the bathroom connected to my room was on, after that I got up and put on my slippers and grabbed my phone off the charger and headed in the bathroom only to hear Lucas singing in the shower, "good morning baby" I said to Lucas "morning babe" he said back, then I started brushing my teeth and getting ready because me and Toya are getting our nails down today,when Lucas got out he got dressed pecked me on my lips and left I also heard him say goodbye to my mom.

I went into my room and put my outfit on my bed then I plugged up my music and got undressed then got into the shower and used my strawberry cream body wash and also washed my hair.

After I got out of the shower I put on my bra and panties that I just got from pink yesterday and then lotioned my body down, made my hair curly and then put it in a half up half down bun, put on my my floral adidas sweat suit and turned off all the lights in my room and went down stairs "Aaliyah! can you bring me my purse I'm running late" my mom said before I got all the way down stairs.

After getting my moms purse for her I grabbed my black MCM bag, my keys, my wallet and my phone and got in my car and cranked it up,and made my way to Toya's house

Lucas POV

We were at the trap and we were packing and boxing up what looked to be cocaine " L come here" my dad said Yeah i know I'm only seventeen and I'm in the game, well if making drops in the hood where the crackheads stay puts money on the table for me and my moms I'm good,as long as she don't know where it's coming from.

"Orders from boss is to sell whatever is in this duffel bag by TONIGHT!" Tony said as he threw me a large black duffel bag,I knew what was in it and I could sell it too.

I pulled up to my usual selling spot and it was getting dark so I knew customers were about to be coming thru, so I parked my car and by 8:30 crackheads were coming by to get what they wanted and paid their usual price, by 10:00 I sold every thing in the duffel bag and headed home.

When I got home, I pulled into the garage and hopped out of my white Audi and locked it up, when I got in the house I ate dinner and went to bed.

Aliyah POV

I pulled up to my huge home and checked my phone and it was 11:30 so I got out of my Cadillac, locked it up and went and took a shower and went to bed,since me and Toya went to dinner after our girls day.

Sunday Morning

Aaliyah POV

" Le le !" I heard my mom yell which woke me up out of my wonderful sleep I was having " yes mom" I yelled back as she came upstairs " I'm leaving but there's breakfast on the table and you need to get up and clean your room and wash your clothes" she said "ok" I said dryly, if you were wondering why my mom is always leaving early it's because she works at a hospital and it pays well, that's why my house is huge.

After getting my self together I went downstairs and ate breakfast, after eating it was about 11:25 so I went upstairs and cleaned my room, bathroom and washed clothes. After cleaning it was 2:00 so I got into the shower, washed my hair then got out and got dressed, flat ironed my hair and texted my baby luke and told him I was on my way and he responded with a "ard ❤️".

After I turned off and unplugged everything I slipped on my olive green knee high boots and my maroon sweater and grabbed my baby Louie V purse, grabbed my keys off the table and got in my car and pulled off to my baby's house.

Narrator

The night ends with them coming back from dinner and have heated sex at Aaliyah's house because her mom is never there Lucas then lays there in bed and remembers he didn't pull out!.

What's happens next??