Doctor, Doctor!

You're sitting on the exam table at your local doctor's office when the door creaks open. A man of about 22 years of age peeks his head in.

"Hello," he says, his voice soft and melodious, quite like that of an angel. "I'm Doctor Tomlinson."

He's entered the room now, and you could get a full-on view of his beautiful body. A white lab coat fit to his curves, dress shoes on his feet and his hair done up in a stylish quiff.

"It's very nice to meet you," he giggles adorably and reaches out his right hand for you to shake. You do so firmly, his eyes on you the entire time and rouged lips pursed together in thought. "I'm gonna have to perform your annual check-up. If you could just take off that cover-up, I'll get a better heartbeat from you."

You slip off the cover-up you're currently wearing, biting your lip in embarrassment because all you wear beneath is a very skimpy tank top. His eyes are locked on your chest, the perked-up nipples catching his attention. He'd get to touch those with the stethoscope, see them get harder from the cold metal.

He pushes the earbuds into his ears and then the round end to your chest. Instead of staying in the required space, he moves it onto your sore nipple and you slightly whimper.

"I apologize," you say, mortified as a blush rises in your cheeks. "I-It just felt kind of..."

"Good?" he finishes for you, a smirk spreading across his lips. "Your nipple's awfully perky from my stethoscope." "

My bra was in the wash and so..." you attempt to explain, but he pulls the stethoscope off and begins to rub your nipple slowly with his smooth fingertips.

"O-Oh." Your voice weakens into a soft, choked-out noise and his lips press up against the left side of your neck. "That's right, you love Dr. Tomlinson's fingers up against your pretty little nipples."

"D-Doctor," you stutter and put your hand over his, helping him go deeper.

He begins to unzip his fly with his free hand, furiously attempting to undo his belt. When he finally drops his black skinny jeans to the floor, his cock bounces upwards in his black Calvin Kleins and you can't help but go to grab it, mocking you with its size. Both of your hands take a firm hold of the massive bulge.

"Oh, fuck," he growls and parts his lips on your neck, digging his nails into your breast. "Feels so good to be touched."

"You love my hand on your cock, don't you, Dr. Tomlinson?" you whisper and he nods, cheeks flushed from how hard you're making him. "You look so pretty when you wanna be fucked."

"Oh, please pull my boxers down," he begs you as you grope harder, kneading little circles into his sore testicles. "Let me fuck you rotten." You're dying for him on the inside, but teasing him would only make his desire stronger. So you continue the touching.

He becomes a whimpering, desperate mess, his entire body failing on him beneath your touch. "I wanna fuck you, babydoll. Let me fuck you, please." Needy boy.

"Such a big boy," you continue to torment him and he squeaks. "I'm gonna come just like this, love. Don't make me come yet."

You finally take your hand off, deciding you've tortured him enough and push his boxers down, cock rouged with all the blood that had filled it. Veins bulge from his sore shaft, which you gently stroke as he speeds to get your bottom half naked.

He's actually incredibly quick, and you're completely nude from the waist down just moments later as he picks you up in his arms and shoves you down onto his thick length.

"Oh, love," he groans into your ear, tone so weak it makes you melt as you wrap your arms tight around him.

"Doct-" you begin to say.

"Louis," he tells you.

"Louis," you continue. "Destroy me."

He falls to the floor, pinning you down beneath him and slams into you the moment he has the chance.

"Louis!" you cry out and jolt upwards, crushing your lips against him as his hips collide with yours over and over again. Your nails are digging into his round ass now, and he's whining loudly into your lips. He's apparently most sensitive there as you rub his pink hole with your fingers.

"Yes," he chokes out like a wrecked little bitch. "Won't you finger me?" Three of your fingers push up into him and he mewls in pleasure. "Fuck my ass until I'm begging for mercy."

His hole is clenching around your fingers working in and out of him as he bucks his hips into you simultaneously.

"Louis," you groan and he rides your fingers, cock twitching inside of your pussy.

"I'm gonna come," he whines, cheeks reddened and hair ruffled from all the pulling you'd done. "I can't, fucking..." He's already released while speaking, load after load filling you up and dripping down your thighs.

You throw your head back in pleasure, hips rising up to his as you do the exact same. "Louis," you moan first.

"(Y/N)," he moans next.

You're both breathlessly kissing each other after that.

"Come back around 5, when I get off work," he whispers, and you feel him smile against your ear. "I still have to check some more of your body back at my apartment."

"I'm looking forward to my appointment," you laugh and receive a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"See you later, then. Wear some lingerie for me, I love my slut all dolled up."

You nod, anticipating. "As you say, Dr. Tomlinson."