Part 18

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 18 

* Justin’s POV*

We walked back to the car hand in hand. I could see how that little scene had pissed off scooter back there and I was glad. He deserved it for being suck a jerk to Selena.

I shrugged it off as we got home and I helped Selena out. I could tell she was in pain but she never liked to tell me. She never wanted me to worry about her especially with all I have going on. Little did she know I could hear in her voice and see in her face the pain that the cancer was causing.

It killed me to know I couldn’t take away the pain. I couldn’t do anything to me her feel better. I couldn’t take her mind off of it because it was always there and that killed me.

“Selena?” I bit my lip knowing I’d get the same response as always.

“Yes?” She answered as she look in my direction.

“Are you okay babe?” I bit my lip knowing I’d get the same response as always.

She had that fake smile she wore to cover the pain and nodded.

I sighed putting my head down. I didn’t know what to do how to take care of her. I wanted to help. I wanted to take the cancer away. She didn’t deserve this. She was too good to have cancer.

I walked up the stairs avoiding eye contact with her. I walked into the room and sat on the bed tossing the phone between my hands.

I couldn’t handle this on my own anymore. I needed help.

* Selena’s POV *

I knew I had done it this time. I had pushed him over the edge too much and he was going to crack. I knew when he came out of that bedroom it was over. He was done with me and how much baggage I carried with me.

I didn’t want it to be over, I loved Justin. I had never loved anyone before. I have had dreams about marrying this boy. I knew it was far fetched I mean I was just a girl with cancer he was a big teen sensation.

I stood up and walked into to the room to talk to him. As I reached for the knob I heard him talking to someone.

I pressed my ear to the door softly and listened to this whispers.

“I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like she not telling me the truth and that hurts me. I know she’s in pain but masks it away. I was her to be honest and not feel like she has to hold back…. I just don’t know anymore..”

I sunk down on the floor and burrowed my head in my hands crying all my tears.

I had hurt Justin which I had been trying to avoid. I never meant to hurt him. I hated myself for doing that.

I let myself cry and let the pain take me over…