Day 1 in Hell

(Rin's p.o.v)

I woke up feeling a weight on my chest. I look down and see Kuro curled up in a ball on my chest.

Huh? I can move again?

I carefully pick him up off my chest and place him on the bed next to me. I get up and look around.

Where am I?
This isn't my dorm.

The room I was in was huge and... blue?

It had various shades of blue and black. There were no curtains because there were no windows. There was a huge decorated mirror just in front of my bed. I walked up towards it, and I was shocked at what I saw.

I looked like...

A monster...

My eyes looked... strange. My irises looked all misshapen, sort of like flames and my pupils were bright red. My fangs were sharper and bigger, sort of like some kind of vampire. My ears were much more pointed, my skin was paler, my hair was... bluer? I looked down and I had sharp blue nails. Now I looked like a real demon.

Even more of a reason for people to hate me. Now, not only am I the son of Satan, but I look like the son of Satan too.

I turned around and saw Kuro just starting to wake up. He looked startled and taken back when he saw me and my new look.

'Rin? Is that you?' He asked.

"Yes Kuro, it's me..."

'Why do you look so different? Where are we? What's going on?' Just when he asked these questions I recalled yesterday's events.

"I think we're in... Gehenna." His eyes widened in shock. "And in Satan's palace...."

'S-S-Satan?' He looked nervous.

I would be nervous too, but I've stopped caring about what happens to me a long time ago. I nodded. Just then, I heard a knock on my door. Iblis walked in.

"Father, and our brothers are ready and waiting to greet you." He said in a serious tone of voice. "Get dressed and be ready in 10 minutes, I will send one of our guards to escort you." I said thank you for telling me and he left. He tells me that the clothes are in the closet.

I looked inside, the closet was filled with a bunch of outfits that looked more like costumes than regular clothing.

"Kuro, I can't wear this." One of them looked like some sort of tank top with these skinny pants. I can't wear that to meet my...brothers. Then they'd see all my...scars.

I chose the outfit that looks the most normal, a black long sleeved shirt and black pants that almost look like dress pants.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked Kuro.

'You look great Rin!'

I laughed for what seams like the first time in ages. It was a real laugh, not one that was forced like usual.

I looked back in the mirror. My eye bags were gone and my scars from cutting had all disappeared, almost like I was reborn.

Reborn as a wicked monster...

About 10 minutes later, one of the guards like the ones I saw outside the castle yesterday showed up. He looked like some kind of beast. He was large with black fur and looks like a minotaur. He had huge black horns, except this one wasn't wearing a bunch of armour. I could see his face, it looked like a bull and his eyes were black, beady, and emotionless.