44 - Roses

Yoongi's POV

4 Years Ago

I'm a shitty person who do shitty cruel undesirable things who curse the world for shitting on itself and everyone else.

Not until I met her.

She was beautifully out of place. Sometimes I believe she intended to be. Like the moon during the day.

Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections. But that didn't matter because her flaws is what makes her the girl who made my heart skipped a beat.

I felt alive for a long time.

For a long time, I was satisfied.

And then I'm not.

Because I left her.

"I'm not some f*cking treaty material to pay your bloody damn debt!"

There are only two things I hated the most.

One, things that lacks logic.

"If not so then poor illed mother will pay the price."

Second, things that makes you hod back.

"I know you can't abandon your dearly mother Yoongi. You choose, either you leave your pretty little girlfriend and marry Choi's daughter, or you let mom be the worm in the hook."

I loathed my grandfather but I depise myself even more.

I was desperate.

But things happened in a flash and I became the dick I was when I left her.

Lee Summer.

I watch her that night. Still looking like an angel, my angel, but broken. Her wings were broken, her soul is tainted by pain.

For years, I was following her secretly.

And Jimin knew that. He witnessed how miserable I became after the night I f*ck up. He was there the night I tried killing myself.

"You're going too hard on yourself dude. And damn hell moody too. I'd appreciate if you'd grow the hell up and stop crying around like the world shit on your last piece of toilet paper." He says.

"I'm not moody. I'm a f*ck up machine who only function for orders Jimin--"

"Yeah bro," He rolled his eyes. "Then what d'you call those 'shut up Jimin.' 'go away Jimin.' 'I was an idiot Jimin.' Well, you're an idiot, that's for a fact. But you're not a machine Yoongi, you're just acting like an innovatively useless person who can't express themselves intelligently."

Those are the words that dumbass told me. So I tried my best not to at least hang myself, however the self-loathing is addicting.

Everyday I followed Summer like a a psychopath, everyday I could've done something but I was a useless motherless pony.

I bed different woman for fun, nothing else. But the end of the night, I wish it was her inside my arms.

I saw her again in Namjoon's place but even before then, I still pushed her away.

Jin and Taehyung had their eyes on her, and f*ck them for staring at her like that..

But that's just it! I had done enough.

I want to win her back. And I did.

Despite the odds I did.

But the world isn't finish shitting on my life yet.

And this happened.

The accident.