Chapter 1

//hey guys! I'm here with another story. I won't be writing on Alessa anymore (sorry) because I figured out that Alessa is actually x-23. But anyways this story will be about my new favorite charcater: Quicksilver! It will be about his life as a mutant. Hope you like my story!//

"What do you mean i'm suspended!?" I said sitting in front of the principle. "I mean that you can't steal from the teachers!" He said angrily. I lifted an eyebrow, "why not?" He sighed, "You should just know better!" I could tell that he was getting frustrated with me, not a big surprise. "Now, I'm going to tell you one more time, give me back the teacher's phone or I will extend your suspension!" He said staring straight into my eyes. "Cool! More time off of school!" I said with a little chuckle. He slammed his fists down on the table and got closer to my face, "You listen here, give me that phone or you are expelled from this school!" I sighed and pulled the phone out of my pocket. I stared at the phone for a minute then looked at the principle and smirked. He gave me a look that read 'give it'. I stood up and, faster than the speed of sound, I ran out to the nearest pond and dropped it in and ran back. "Where's the phone?" He asked. I smiled and said, "In the bottom of a pond."

To sum up the rest I got expelled and yelled at by my mom, nothing that hasn't happened before. The next day I was in the basement playing ping pong (with myself) while my parents were trying to find a new school. I was wrapped up in my game and I was inturuppted by a knock on the door. I snuck upstairs and peeked out of the basement door. I couldn't see the guy standing there but I heard him say...

"Hi i'm Charles Xavier."

//lol its not that long but I promise the other chapters will be longer. Hope you liked it!//