Chapter Four: Cipher Showdown

Yuya and Shay run north for about two blocks and then see Kite defeating two more Duel Academy students.

"Galaxy Eyes Cipher Dragon, destroy these losers." Kite waves his hand forward allowing the onslaught of his dragon beating the two duelists.

"Kite, hey stop!" Yuya springs forward, turning on his roller boots.

"Yuya get away this is none of your concern!" Kite whips around to face him.

"If you wont talk to him then talk to me!" Shay shouts from behind Yuya.

"Shay? You were on my side you traitor!" Kite glares menacingly. 

"Kite, we are on the same side. That is restoring our home and Yuya showed me that Duel Academy is trying to fix it. Just help us stop this civil war that's occurring otherwise our home will be in rubble again." Shay says.

"You're protecting Duel Academy and The Professor, why Shay?!" Kite asks.

"We're not protecting him or saying what he's done was okay but Kite we were going at this the wrong way!" Shay says.

"Listen to me!" Yuya's appearance fades into the form of Yuto.

"Yuto?" Kite asks.

"It's me Kite, you must see what Shay and I are saying. You got to knock this off and help us please!" Yuto pleads.

"I can't do that Yuto." Kite turns.

"Then I have to stop you, old friend." Yuto turns on Yuya's duel disk.

"You can try, old friend..." Kite activates his duel disk. 

"Initiating Action World 2" The duel disk voice says.

DUEL POV

Kite: (4000 LP)

Yuto: (4000 LP)

Action Cards Dispersed! 

Yuto: (Draw) Okay Kite I'll have to get to you somehow. I activate the spell Pot of Greed to draw two cards!

Yuya: (To Yuto) Nice opening Yuto!

Yuto: Thanks. I set the Pendulum Scale with Scale One Stargazer Magician and Scale Eight Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon to Pendulum summon monsters level two through seven! Come out my two monsters! Two of my The Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak! (Atk: 800) Next I overlay both my cloaks to build the overlay network!

Yugo: (To Yuya) Man Yuto isn't holding back on Kite.

Yuri: (To Yugo) That's probably for the best right?

Yuto: I XYZ summon The Phantom Knights of Break Sword! (Atk: 2000) (OLU:2) I set two cards face down and end my turn. 

Kite: Took long enough Yuto, (Draw) I summon my Cipher Twin Raptor! (Atk: 1600) and now since I have a Cipher monster on my field I can special summon these two Cipher Wings. (Atk: 1400) I tribute one Cipher Wing to use it's special ability to double the level of all other Cipher monsters on my field. I overlay my two level eight Cipher monsters to build the overlay network!

Yuya: (To Yuto) Here it comes!

Kite: I XYZ summon Galaxy Eyes Cipher Dragon! (Atk: 3000) (OLU:2) Galaxy Eyes attack Yuto's Phantom Knight! 

Yuto: Gah, (3000 LP) 

Kite: I end my turn, come now Yuto you are better than this.

Yuto: You're right Kite, Break Sword's ability activates. Since it was destroyed with overlay units I can re-summon both of my Phantom Knight Cloaks from the graveyard with one extra level! (Draw)