The Options

Christine's Pov:
I want Lauren And Alex Dead. I was a way better Girlfriend Than Lauren. Alex will regret this. Lauren too. I have a plan. Me and Baz can kill them then we will be the perfect Couple. Baz is so cute and he just gets me.

Baz's Pov:
I want to kidnap Lauren And Alex make them suffer for a while, then Kill Them. I hate them Both. Lauren Will Regret this so hard. Alex too. It was his fault for hitting on My girlfriend In the first place. But once me and Christine Kill them, We can Be the Perfect Couple. I have to admit it, I love her. More than I ever Loved Lauren. She just gets me.

Lauren's Pov:
This is all My fault. Alex is in the hospital, because Of me. If I never said yes he wouldn't have to deal with Baz. I feel So bad. All he wants to do is protect me when Really, I should be the one protecting Him.

Alex's Pov:
I feel bad. I should've been the only one that got shot. Lauren didn't deserve it. Baz is so stupid. I hate him so much. I also know that he's not working alone. I could hear a little bit of stuff since I was half awake. I heard a girl, she sounded Like my ex, Christine. But there's no way it could be her. She moved to Alaska After she broke up with me. I'm still devastated about what happened last night, I need To get Revenge On Baz. I can't let him do that Again. Lauren is My true love. She just attracts me, and she is the best. I love her from the bottom of my heart.

Lauren: hey I'm sorry about what happened last night, It was all My fault.
Alex: No, it wasn't your fault.
Lauren: yes it is I'm the reason why you went through All of this!
Alex: Lauren, you did nothing.
Lauren: fine whatever you say. Plus it sucks being trapped in these hospital rooms I can't stand it. I just wanna be with you.
Alex: yeah me too, but we can't leave until we're healed.
Lauren: Omg Baz Is in My Hospital Room!!!
Alex: Press The Nurse Button!!!!

                                 To Be Continued...

Do you guys like it?? I know it's probably annoying with all the to be continued.... but That's how I leave it off. Btw Tysm for 70+ reads it means a lot!
Instagram: _editsandothers_
Twitter: editsandothers