"I'm Not Your Boyfriend."

Star just finished a hug with Marco and she turned to Tom, her current boyfriend. "Hey Tom! I'm gonna catch a movie with Marco!" Star yelled and he gave her a hesitant smile. "O...k just tell me you are ok after the movie I guess. I should get home." Star nodded. Marco grinned as he watched Star hug Tom. As much as he would rather be the one to date Star, he was happy that they were happy.

He waited for Star and they began to walk. It was dark out and his parents were already asleep. Tom had just helped them fend off Ludo’s gang of misfits. He felt Star lean on him and his cheeks tinted a light pink. "What movie d-did you have in mind?" Marco asked with a small stutter thay went unnoticed by the cheery Star.

They continued to walk through the streets, occasionally cutting through an alleyway. Upon arrival to the movies they entered and decided that instead of movies that they were just going to play the arcade game in the lobby. They ended up playing a double gun game with dinosaurs. "What is that called?" Star asked curiously pointing at a large dinosaur. "Huh? That's a velociraptor."

He said and he grinned with a small tint of pink in his cheeks at the astonished look on her face. He felt his lips begin to move and his throat begin to vibrate. He didn't even realize he was talking, nor did he realize that he said anything in the first place but Star turned bright pink. Realization hit him at what he had said and he put his hood on his head.

He then proceeded to walk out of the building quickly, leaving Star in shock. She muttered for a moment and looked at the door where he had exited. She just pulled out her dimensional scissors and walked into her room. She then sat on her bed and looked around. She laid back. "Why now Marco... why couldn't you wait for like a week until I got tired of Tom's shenanigans...?"

She said out loud and the blush on her hearts was evident. "Star?" She heard and she looked up to see Tom stepping through a portal of fire. "Oh... hey Tom!" She yelled nervously and he scratched the back of his head. "Hey... sorry for the awkward situation earlier when you left. I just felt like you didn't want to spend time with me. I felt like you were choosing Marco over me." Star hugged him for a moment. "It's fine Tom. You are my boyfriend after all, it's only natural that you are jealous."

Star said with a smirk and a jab with her elbow. Tom sighed and gave her a soft smile as he sat next to her. "No I'm not..." He said and she frowned. "It's ok to be a little jealous Tom..." He shook his head. "It's not that, of course I'm jealous, I just want you to be happy and to put it plainly." He turned his head and looked her in the eyes.

"I'm not your boyfriend." Her eyes widened and she tilted her head. "Yeah you are..." His smile softened. "No I'm not... He is." He said and he grinned. She frowned. "But what about you Tom?" She asked and he shrugged. "I dunno... I'm the Prince of hell, I'm sure that there is some lucky demon out there." He stood up. "But I am getting you back for this Star." He picked up her dimensional scissors.
"You go to him, but you aren't using your dimensional scissors, you are going to run there."

She smiled at him. "Hurry up, before I change my mind and decide to pester you more." She nodded and she ran out the door, flying down the stairs. She busted through the front door and ran in the direction of the movie theater where he was walking from and she ran for a while. Rain began to pour from the sky and she growled. She didn't see him anywhere. She had already made it to the movies with no sign of him.

She took out her small mirror phone and dialed his number. He didn't picked up and she began to worry. "MARCO!?" She began to shout and she began to run through a park. She spotted his familiar red hoodie and him along with it.

He was sitting on a park bench with his head in his hands. She remembered the words he told her before he stormed out of the movies and she took a step toward him.

💭Flashback💭

She just killed a large dinosaur in the game and she blushed as she felt him staring at her. She was about to speak but he beat her to it. "Hey Star... I love you." He muttered and she heard it. Her eyes widened and as she went to turned to him he ran out of the movies.

💭Present💭

Her stepping speed increased and eventually she hit a sprint toward him. "MARCO!" She yelled and he stood up, pulling his hood down, letting his hair get wet as she ran toward him, already soaked from the rain. "S-Sta-*Mph*" He was cut off as she sealed her lips with his. His eyes widened and she pulled back before pulling him into a hug.

"I love you too..."

The rain began to get heavier and he smiled lightly, putting his hood back on. He the extended his arm over her head and used his sleeve as a makeshift umbrella.

Don't catch a cold

Don't catch a cold."