Chapter 6- Kidnap!

Thanks to Jamie22fuge

Chapter 6: Kidnap!

Recap:

Mias pov:

I was so mad that I slapped her right there all the people watching in the hall gasp at what I did.

When Carmen looked up I said "it takes a sl*t to know a sl*t" and walked away, but was slowly stopped when I saw the 3 hottest guys.

The next thing I know they were right in front of us hugging us and smelling us.

I looked over at Maggie and Myanna to see they had the same crazy expression on their face.

I then in my head he whispered the single word that made a shiver of pleasure go down my back was

"MINE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's pov:

When I looked up into his deep green his, I almost got lost, but was brought back to reality when I heard Myanna scream

"But me down!" and when I Myanna screams it is loud!

I looked over to see the dude who was hugging Myanna pick her up and start walking.

Looking over at Maggie the same thing happened to her.

Then all of the sudden I was lifted of the for ground and was taken outside the school. to be put in a black Mustang passenger seat of the car, Maggie and the guy who picked her up was behind me, and Myanna and the dude who picked her up sat next to them.

"What the heck!" I scream at the guy has he lifted me up and pulled me on his lap, I was straddling him as be had his head in the crook of my neck.

When I pushed away he growled at me... Like it sounded like an animal.

Then he started the car, and drove, for about 15 minutes I sat in the same position, I started to get really uncomfortable so I moved my hips so I could see what he where he was going... And when I did he leaned in and whispered,

"Don't do that... unless you want me to take you right here and right now." When he leaned back I was so shocked that a stayed still the rest of the ride.

Another 15 minutes past and then we pulled up to a huge mansion.

Me, Maggie, and Myanna gasp at the site. It was beautiful.

We pulled in a garage full of nice cars like his. I was lifted up and taken into a house where I was taken to a room.

The same thing was done with Maggie and Myanna, I was looking at them both with scared eyes, until I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I looked up to the boy... more like man.

"Stay here and don't leave got it. I have some Alph- uh I mean some stuff to do..." He says. What was he going to say?

He then walked out with the other guys following closely behind.

I turned to look at my friends... with the expression 'what the heck just happened'

"I- I really don't know..." Maggie said looking just like me.

"Myanna what are you thinking?" I said you know when Myanna is thinking when she is very quiet and playing with her nails.

"Is the door unlocked?" She asked looking at the door.

I walked over opening it, and to my surprise it opened.

"Ok go, don't ask questions... ok!" she whispered for some reason.

"Ok" Myanna and I whispered back.

Myannas pov:

I know something was up the when those boys walked... well ran pretty much.

When he touched me I felt this sparks and when he whispered "Mine" in my hear a hover of pleaser went down my back.

It was just like the story's I read. They had to be werewolves. The touch, the whole "mine" thing, and I swear when Mia's guy said he had some "stuff to do" he started to say Alph it sounded like he could of said Alpha.

So I asked Mia's to open the door and it opened I was going to get to the bottom of this. I told them to not to ask questions.

When they both said ok, I started to walk out. I heard some boys talking down the stairs.

"Hey man so are you the Luna's guard!" a deep voice said. I smirked knowing I was on the right track. I started walking down the stairs with the girls following close behind.

"Yeah, are you the Beta Female's." Another deep voice said.

Still going down the stairs I hear what I think is the front door close and another voice.

"Hey guys sorry I am late.... I was talking to the Alpha, he says to not let the girls out of sight." He said finally catching his breath.

"Oh and I am the Third in Commands mates body guard." He said and then they started talking about football.

I motioned for the girls to go to the room we were left in.

"Ok what was that about Luna, Alpha....." Mia said confused.

"You know how I was talking about all those werewolves story's that I read." I said Hoping that they would catch on to what I was saying.

See I had this obsession with these werewolves books and would tell Mia and Maggie all about them like mates, what and Alpha is, what a Luna is... and so on.

"Oh I get it so we are those guys mates?!" Mia said.

"Yes." I said "what should we do? do you want to leave? stay?" I asked looking at the both of them.

"I-I think we should go they kidnaped us after all and have taken us away from are family!" Mia said.

"So what's the plan?" I ask, trying to thing of something

The one person I knew that was by far the best plan maker was...

Maggie

I looked at Mia who looked at me. We both looked at Maggie.

When we looked at her all she said was "what!" like she had no clue of what was going on.

I knew she had been thinking of a plan to get us out if here the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok next chapter will be the plan.

I will do Dakota's pov after their little plan happens....

Ok so Maggie is the plan maker

Thanks

Share

Vote

Comment

N.H.