4

It's monday. And i'm supposed to go to class which starts in about a minute and i'm still at bed playing xbox.

Fuck. I should really leave now.

No jared stay here with us. What i imagined my bed and xbox would say.

Ugh, but i can't! I have to goooo.

So i drove to school and i missed my first subject.

Like i give a shit.

So i went to my next class which is English.

I sat down to my usual chair behind Stacy. Oh right, Stacy. i'm so dead.

Calm down Jared. Remember your genius made up excuse.

She enters the classroom and her eyes quickly lands on me. She had a disappointed look on her face. Shit here we go.

As she make her way towards me i took a moment to look at her features.

She's so beautiful. And it somewhat reminded me of her Mrs baker and what happened last friday. Ugh! Fuuuck stop!

My heart is pounding. I closed my eyes and prepared my self to get screamed at and slapped

"Where have you been? You missed our first subject." She confusedly said.

Phew.
I feel like i dodged a bullet or something.

"Yeah i uh... Overslept." i calmly said.

Why is she so chill? Did she find out? Or is she faking it? Is she about to embarrass me infront of the class?

"It was an accident ok? I know its wrong ang weird you don't have to pretend."

She looks at me confusedly

"What?" She asks me holding my hand. She only does this when she's nervous so she must be legit confused and doesn't know what has happened.

She must've think i cheated on her.

"Jared, what did you do?!" She whisper screamed at me

Got to think of something come on Jared.

"I uh started drinking alot of alcohol when Spiderman disintegrated in infinity war. That's why i'm late and i know it's weird but, don't judge me i freakin love spiderman!" I threw my hands in the air to make it more believeable.

her eyes turned into anger.

Oh shit, she didn't buy it

"Don't drink too much next time idiot. What if you got into an accident?" she says worryingly

I smiled knowing that my plan worked.

"Ok mom." I said grinning.

She rolls her eyes at me and looks at front.

That can only mean one thing. Mrs Baker didn't tell Stacy what had happened.

"Ok class settledown." Prick ass looking Mr. Hamilton entered the room.

i'm back.