Enjoy the Taste of Dumplings at Korean Chinese Restaurant in Bayside

Dumplings are popular all across the globe for its mouth-watering taste. In Korean Chinese cuisine, dumplings are known as mandoo. These are pieces of dough that are filled with different kinds of stuffing. The dough is generally flour based which, in turn, is steamed, boiled or fried.

There are a number of varieties of dumplings that are served at Korean Chinese Restaurant in Bayside that are a must try. One can avail steamed, boiled and fried dumplings with different stuffing options such as spinach, shrimp, meat, vegetables, pork, kimchi, and cabbage.

Read on further to get an insight into different types of dumplings that form a major part of Korean Chinese cuisine.

Types of Dumplings

Deep Fried Mandoo: These are dumplings filled with vegetables and pork and deep fried that make them crispy. They are served sizzling hot with rich sauces making it a must try Korean Chinese food item.

However, a lot of oil is consumed while frying but restaurants deep fry mandoo in a way that consumes minimal oil to offer a satiating taste

Kimchi Mandoo: These dumplings are filled with kimchi and steamed afterward. Kimchi is a staple dish in Korean cuisine which is made from brackish and fermented vegetables along with a variety of seasonings. Kimchi dumplings fall under authentic Korean Chinese food item that enjoys a wide fan following.

Vegetable Mandoo: These dumplings are filled with a variety of vegetables and are further steamed for providing rich taste along with added nutritional values. Vegetables such as mushroom, sprouts, tofu, and onions are mainly used to prepare vegetable dumplings.

Spinach Mandoo: These dumplings are mainly filled with spinach and thus even look greenish in color making them a unique Korean Chinese food item. Along with its good taste, spinach mandoo is also popular for being the source of essential vitamins, iron, magnesium, potassium. Spinach also acts an antioxidant which, in turn, makes it a good stuffing option.

Meat Mandoo: These dumplings are generally filled with beef, pork, and vegetables and make up for a good snack when meat is what you love

Meat Mandoo: These dumplings are generally filled with beef, pork, and vegetables and make up for a good snack when meat is what you love. These dumplings are steamed and served hot along with rich sauces.

Shrimp Mandoo: These dumplings are filled with shrimp and steamed afterward. Shelled and clean shrimps are preferred to prepare shrimp dumplings along with added soft tofu that make this dish a must try.

Mul Mandoo: These are boiled dumplings that are filled with beef, pork, and vegetables. The dough used in mul mandoo is thicker than used in steamed mandoo. This is done so as to protect the stuffing from falling apart while boiling mandoo.

Cabbage Mandoo: These dumplings are stuffed with pork and beef and wrapped in Napa cabbage. This is a unique Korean Chinese dish that uses Chinese cabbage which is rich in Vitamin-C and carotenes.

These were some mouth-watering dumplings that are offered by Korean Chinese restaurants in Bayside. So whenever planning a visit around the town, explore the best places that serve dumplings and satisfy your taste buds with delicious mandoo.