Not Even Hell Would Forgive Me For What I'm About To Do To You

Victoria held his helpless body and kissed his neck, softly.

"Be still my love, for this will only hurt a second." She whispered, seductively.

"Victoria, don't you fucking dare touch Ricky!" I exclaimed, pushing her against the wall and pinning her arms over her head, Ricky falling in the process.

Her eyes widened at my action and Damien was ready to attack me.

"Chris?!" Ricky questioned, confused, scared and shocked.

Damien held Ricky by his recently cut black hair and forced him onto a chair.

"Don't treat him like that!"

"Chris, you know him?!" Victoria asked in shock.

I nodded and her canines lost their sharpness. Her eyes turned back to a purple color and her features softened.

"C-Chris, help me!" He cried. "Please!" I walked over and helped him stand. I untied his hands and feet and he hugged me in an immediate rush.

I felt bad for my brother. He's a very important icon in my life and I cannot let my new girlfriend murder him in cold blood. I love him too much.

"Its gonna be okay, Rick. I'm here. No one, and I mean NO ONE will lay a hand on or kill you while I'm still fucking breathing." Victoria stared at me in awe.

I held Ricky's shuttering body tightly and Victoria stepped close to us.

"I'm sorry, dear. I had no idea he was, in any way, connected to you." She caressed his hair causing him to shutter.

"Wha-what are you doing?" He breathed, burying his face deeper in my chest, his arms wrapping tighter around my waist.

"Who is this beautiful man, darling?" She questioned, gazing at Ricky in amazement.

He jerked away and let his hair fall over his pale face.

"Remember, one time after we had sex, I told you about my life. I mentioned I had a career in a successful band? This is Ricky, my guitarist, my best friend and like a brother." I explained, watching her eyes scan his body up and down.

Ricky looked up at me "When did you get a girlfriend? I thought no girlfriends while we focused on Reincarnate." He whispered, glancing at my beautiful vampira from the corner of his eye.

"I guess things changed. I need Victoria in my life. She's meant for me and me only." Ricky seemed taken aback. He knows my past with relationships and understands I don't fall in love easily...or at all. Ever since Carlie, I've never loved a girl but now that I've met my soul mate, I can't help but feel like I love her more than my life. I'd kill for her.

"What's going on with you, Chris?" Ricky asked, pulling away and backing up against a wall, staring at all three of us.

"Ricky, I think..." I glanced over at Victoria and sighed, "I should tell you the truth about what's been going on with me in the past few days." I heard two gasps and heavy hands grip my shoulders before throwing me against the wall.

Damien had me pinned. "You will NOT open your mouth, kid! Understand?! This is not something you go around saying! Tell him and he'll die before your very eyes!" He growled, furiously.

"Tell me what?!"

"Shut it, pretty boy!" He snapped at him.

Victoria pulled Damien away and stood in front of me.

"My love, rule #1) you must always keep our secret...a secret. From everyone and everything. If Ricky here finds out, he's dead. No second chances." She whispered, caressing my face.