Alone but together

(Sorry guys I took a break....I needed it )

Astrids pov:

Hiccup stood up and took of his shirt then jumped into the water, it all happened so quickly, I ran to the edge of the boat.........nothing, then hiccup leaps up and back into the boat......holding a fish.......while shivering and half naked..I didn't know what to do "here you looked hungry..." He said with a smile . I punched him "owwww, what was that for?" He asked "that's for scaring me"

(Did you think it was done hahaha)

I pulled him in and we kissed, but........he kissed me?!?! 'What' was the only thing running through my mind "and is that for everything else?" He asked grinning.

Hiccups pov:

' OH MY THOR, OH MY THOR, HAHAHAHA, I DID IT I DID IT, WOOOOOO GO HICCUP GO ME' this was circling in my mind ' YOU DID IT , YOU KISSED THE FEARLESS ASTRID HOFFERSON' she stood there stunned , I bent down and realised what Astrid was staring at......

I was shirtless when I when's to grab my shirt Astrid picked it up and chucked it into the fire "a-Astrid!?!? That was my shirt!?!?" " I know" she said looking out into the sea, her eyes sparkling in the moon light, her hair waving in the night air.....until...............

(Haha I'm so evil)