June, 2019

June 1st, 2019

Dear Diary,

I only have seventeen more days until summer break! When the day is here, Violet and I are going to an amusement park! I'm exited! I don't know which one we're going to, though.

Okay. I just texted Violet.

Me: Which amusement park r we going 2?

Violet: Sunny Hills

Me: ? wuts that?

Violet: it just opened up. the passes were cheap

Me: 0_0

Violet: ik but we'll still have fun

Me: I hope so

CHAT ENDED

You get the point. We're going to a who-knows-what type of amusement park that no one has rated. Who knows if the rides are even tested? What if there aren't any rides to begin with? 0_0 Don't get ahead of yourself, Serenity.

June 7th, 2019

Dear Diary,

I don't think I can wait eleven more days for summer. That's just too long! It feels like the closer to summer, the longer the school days get. I need VACATION, AND SOON!

June 16, 2019

Dear Diary,

Today was the last day of school! Yay! Unfortunately, the English teacher assigned us each with an essay to do over the summer. No. Not just any essay. It had to have four-thousand words...! Man, I have just got to say that the school is really good at making us miserable. Like, In the summer time, when everybody (almost everybody :3) is packed with plans, they expect us to have time to write thousands of words on a few pieces of paper, and to add to that, research about those words? Man, they're cruel.

June 19, 2019

Dear Diary,

I just got back from the amusement park! It wasn't all that bad, which for some reason came as a surprise. The rides were actually pretty fun! There was a rollercoaster with trolls in a cavern, and dragons, too! The food wasn't half bad, either. Great start of the summer!

June 25, 2019

Dear Diary,

Today didn't go so well...

There were these girls that kept pushing Violet around while we were on our daily walk. No fun! They kept following us around...... They were stalking us. All just to take photos of us! What was their problem?