Chapter 8 The gang's all here

Its a day before the wedding. It fills me with determination (that undertale reference though)I sent out invites to all our friends and yeah. It's.gonna be good. "Cup, where you at" I said getting a book

"Im here dude, whatcha need" Cuphead replied drinking water. "Ok first of all" I said covering my nose."You need to take a shower because you smell horrible" "Gee, thanks" Cuphead said madly.

"Then, invite everyone we know to the wedding, I all ready did a little bit, I wrote a list of the rest of the people for you" I said really seriously."After that, the wedding will be ready at 5:49 p.m.

K, Cuphead wrote all that down and he is inviting the rest of the people. How bout a gross joke? What's the difference between boogers and broccoli. The answer is (kids won't eat broccoli)

HAHAHAHA lol, sorry about that.

           (Couple hours later)

"Dear friends and family" the dude who has the book at the front of the wedding said. We are gathered here today to join in Mugman and Cala Maria and holy matrimony"

"Do you Mugman, take Cala as your lawfully wedded wife and to take care of her at all cost?" "I do" I said smiling."And do you Cala take Mugman as your lawfully wedded husband and to take care of him at all cost?"

"I do" Cala said also smiling. " If anyone can give me a reason on why these two cannot get married please say now" No one said anything good."You may now kiss the bride"

Kissy kiss. Some people are crying. Some people are cherring and clapping. Some people are doing the Backpack kid. And I am looking at Cuphead.

God dammit Cuppy, he is humping the air but while mouthing to me to smash Cala. Cuphead what the hell are you smoking today bruh.

So now we are eating cake and opening wedding gifts. It's just great. (Hope you enjoyed Mugman x Cala Maria. I had tons of fun maaking this story. And I like to thank a bunch of people for 42 reads on this book.

Thank you all. Everyone clap that up. Most reads on all my stories. Just to show my appreciation. I will be doing a dare series everyone tell me your dares in the comments and see yo guys next time. Hope you guys had fun.