1 - Puppy

Levi's POV.

"You've got to be shitting me..."

I stared at Hanji incredulously, her mischevious look putting me even further off. "Nope, I'm not! Just bring her that letter, and voilà!" I fold my arms and pinch the bridge of my nose. I sigh, questioning my existence. "So, you think that if I give her the letter, she'll just magically be head over heels for me? Pfft, I doubt that she even wants to have a partner." I scoff. Hanji puffed her cheeks out in a pout, before looking at me with a reassuring smile. "What if she already is head over heels for you?" I roll my eyes at her question. "What did I just say?" She chuckles, and pats me on the shoulder before shiiving a letter into my chest. Just as I was about to whack her on the head with the letter, Hanji turned on her heel and sprinted away, leaving me in the dust.

Flashback...

Third Person.

Everyone was assigned to training by the Corporal himself. It seemed like he was in a less... how can I put it, cranky mood than usual. The sharp insults were there, but they weren't as strong as suspected. You see, the shortcake was like this because of a certain someone arrived at his office with non-shitty tea that definitely woke him up. Cadets were throwing punches and kicks, as they were throwing nervous glances at their sparring partners. "_____, the Corporal's acting strange, do ya think he's up to somethin'?" A male cadet asked with a heavy accent, just out of hearing range from the literally short tempered man. The male looked at his female sparring partner, pausing for a moment to rest. The woman looked at him with a slight glare, her glistening e/c eyes entrancing some of the men around her unintentionally. "Listen, he's just in a better mood that usual. What's the problem with that?" ______ scolded, her gaze slowly trailing to the ravenette. For a split second, Levi turns his head to lock his steel gaze with the angelic girl, before quickly bringing back their attention to their current activity, unnoticed blush on each of their cheeks. A certain scientist watched from afar, grinning like the damn creep she is.

______ shook her head and faced her sparring partner once more, getting into a fighting stance before sending her fiecest glare to the man in front of her.

"Come at me."

The man wasted no time, lunging towards ______ with complete complacency. As if he was just a breeze, she stepped to the side, dodging his leap, but then grabbing his arm and pulling it to her side. She quickly placed both her feet outside of the male's and tucked her arm underneath his. ______ charged forward, pushing the shocked man as he fell down into the dirt. Without giving him a chance to think, she pounced onto her partner and pressed an arm to the man's neck. ______ stared at the man's mouth, watching him pant heavily, while not a single breath of exhaustion escaped her lips. Little did she know, Levi was watching her the whole time (creep) with curious eyes. He hadn't seen someone fight without breaking a sweat, other than Annie Leonhardt and himself, so seeing the love of his life be the next surprised him thorougly. ((I'm so bad at explaining fight scenes!))

Soon enough, Hanji couldn't hold back any longer, and ran out of the large bush screaming her head off. A few of the newer cadets looked around, but were no longer surprised to see the mad scientist and continued with their jobs. Levi took no notice to Hanji, but then felt the consequence of not paying attention to her. The ravenette looked up, the sound of the screaming getting louder and louder, until he was tackled by Hanji.

"Shit!-"

Levi clenched his eyes, his muscled body hitting the ground with full force. He opened his eyes again just to see big, sparkling brown eyes covered with glasses staring back at him. He stared at her blankly, before sending his infamous daggers to her.